Illuminati

╓═══════☆═══════╖

╙═══════☆═══════╜

╙═══════☆═══════╜

"Oh holy fuck." Anastasia groaned, squinting from the light which was shining down on her and the distant sound of pounding "heaven sucks." she sat up, massaging her head

"Then maybe you shouldn't go to heaven yet." she turned around hearing the familiar voice.

"Oh we all know I'm going to hell honey." Anastasia winced as she got to her feet, not very amused with where she was.

"This universe sucks!" The two looked at America who was kept in another box, the three being separated through that.

"Yeah no shit" Anastasia leaned against the glass, her eyes falling on the cuffs on her, she was no Tony, or multiverse expert but she'd bet on her money that it was a dampener

"You okay?" Stephen asked Anastasia, giving her once over for injuries.

Anastasia threw him a thumbs up "oh yeah, being drugged by a woman who's technically your mother, ten on ten, would not recommend" she spent way too much time with the spider kid of hers.

"Yeah you're fine." Stephen rolled his eyes at her quip before he tried to spell his way out.

"That's a dampener Dr. Phd, MD" Anastasia wagged her finger at her husband, who huffed and resorted to annoying the lab coat before them into talking.

"Hey lab coat!" he called out "Where the hell are we? Look, I don't know who you are or what you think you're trying to do here, but... These situations don't usually work out well for a nameless scientist, so just..."The person turned around, Anastasia's jaw dropped "Christine?"

"Hello, Stephen." It hit the brunette who this world's Christine and Stephen were. America and Anastasia looked at eachother

"Ay, Dios." the two swore in unison.

"Miss Chavez. To answer your question, you're in a highly secure research facility. The two of you, along with your sentient cloak, are here for surveillance and testing."

"Testing?" Anastasia asked confused

"Well, yes. You're visitors from another universe. Your magnetic signatures could be radioactive. You may be carrying diseases we just don't have treatments for. Hence these amazing polycarbonate fishbowls."

"Right. So, I have you to thank for these then."

"Yes, I developed those using the Sands of Nisanti. One of 838 Stephen's magical relics."

"838 Stephen. Is that some kinda cyborg me?" Stephen laughed, Anastasia made gestures for him to cut it out, the man looking at his wife confused as to why