13. Concert

That morning Sakshi had woke up quite early as she had to reach her University quite early for her morning classes so that she could come back by noon as it was the day of the much awaited BTS concert  and she didn't want to risk getting late by any chance . She quickly got ready ,  after finishing her morning routines , brushing bathing etc. She got dressed for her University. It was currently 5:45 am and she quickly made some breakfast for herself and after eating she checked the time and saw it was 6:15 so she quickly took her car keys and left for her University since her morning  classes were going to start by 7 am and end by 9 am and then she had her regular classes till 12 pm.

_______________________________

Her classes for that day was finally over so she quickly said her goodbye to her bestie Tiara and left to the parking lot and got in her car and rode home. And after reaching home she quickly took a shower and got fresh. And she got dressed into this 👇

And tied her hair into a tight high ponytail and she wore very light make up , she re-checked her bag  just to make sure she had everything she would need for the night like her light stick , batteries for the light stick , a cardigan just in case...

And tied her hair into a tight high ponytail and she wore very light make up , she re-checked her bag  just to make sure she had everything she would need for the night like her light stick , batteries for the light stick , a cardigan just in case it go cold at night  , her tickets gifted by Namjoon , etc ..... And after checking her watch to make sure she ain't too early or too late she got into her car and drove to the concert venue . After reaching the venue she quickly joined the queue that was leading up to the stadium doors and soon enough the door opened the people were granted entry into the stadium and showing their tickets.

Sakshi quickly scanned her tickets and went to her seat and started waiting for the concert to start and she did have to wait too long since soon enough 7 figures appeared on the stage causing the ARMYs erupt in cheers