28. Surprise gone wrong (2)

Nj: WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING HERE?

_______________________________

Normal: eng
slanded: Korean
underlined: Hindi

Jin: ahh Joon glad your back look what we have here this stupid girl was sleeping on your bed when we came she is most probably a sasaeng or came here with similar intentions.

Nj: girl ? Wait... SAKSHI....

he quickly ran towards Sakshi who was still on the ground and engulfed her in his arms ..

Nj: hey hey. Baby focus here , it's joon I'm back .

Sk: joonie ?

Nj: ya it's me.   What happened Sakshi ?

Sk: your members had came , they saw me and thought I'm a sasaeng and shouted at me like a lot. She called me bad names. I couldn't even reply , I felt so scared and alone having them gang up on me and surround me like tht. 

Nj: don't worry I'll explain everything ok. You go back to sleep , no need to cook anything today I'll order in kk.

Sk: kk.

Nj: good now ... My members must be confused lemme go explain everything ok.

Sk: ok. Don't get mad at them ok. They were just trying to protect you.

When Namjoon turned around he saw the members were still there standing by the door

Jin: explain .. now!

Nj: ya I will first let's go downstairs. Let her sleep.

With the they all went down into the movie room as the living room was fully decorated nd they didn't want to ruin it.

Jin: soo.

Nj: ahh well that's my girlfriend. She recently moved in.

Jk: so she wasn't lieing then.

Nj: no ig. She doesn't fully understand Korean . She is still learning the language.

Jin: whats her name nd how old is she ?

Nj: she is 24 years old , her name is Sakshi Singh .

Sg: is she Indian or something cause tht name?

Nj: ya she is from India.

Jh: guess we all owe her an apology , we might have frightened her.

Nj: you guys rlly did , she got scared when she felt cornered.

Jm: by the hyung how have u been dating her ?

Nj: a little over a year.

Jh: WHAT WHY DID YOU NEVER TELL US ?

Nj: shush , don't wake her up. And to answer your questions I wasn't sure if we were gonna last until a few weeks back so till then I didn't wanna tell you guys and Sakshi didn't want to tell her family or friends either. And then till now it never came up and Sakshi didn't wanna tell anyone before I tell you guys.

Jin: aww she a bit too understanding. Btw she knows us right so she is ARMY or just a listener.

Nj: oh she is ARMY , a huge one.

Sg: you said you weren't sure about the relationship lasting long b4. Wht about now are you sure.

Nj: ya I'm pretty , I think she might be the one. I know it's still early to decide but I have this feeling.

Jm: then you should inform pd nim about her right ? 

Nj: ya I was gonna do tht after I told you guys Nd Sakshi is also ok with it.