31

Eddie's head bobbed up and down between Steve's legs for a few minutes as Steve's eyes closed with pleasure. Eddie moved down further to entirely new territory, licking and sucking. Finally Eddie began fucking Steve with his tongue and Steve's back arched. His body ached to be closer to Eddie. He needed more.

"Eddie, I want you," Steve murmured.

"You have me, Stevie." Eddie looked up at Steve.

"No, I mean, I want you, baby. I'm ready. If—if you are."

Eddie's eyes grew hungry and he pulled himself back up so their faces were level.

"I am very ready, Harrington."

Eddie reached over to the lube sitting next to Steve's bed and he sat back on his knees. His tattoos climbed up and down his torso.

God, he is so fucking sexy. I'm never going to be the same after this.

Eddie massaged the lubrication all over Steve's entrance and his own dick and then leaned forward with his hand between his legs. He rested his hard-as-steel cock right between Steve's legs and kissed Steve deeply. Eddie's tongue briefly slipped into Steve's mouth and Steve arched his back again, forcing Eddie's dick to press into Steve. Eddie's eyes went wide and his breath hitched.

"You tell me when to stop, okay? At any time. Tell me what you want me to do." Eddie said, eyes boring into Steve's. Steve nodded and bit his lip.

"I want you inside me. Now." Steve breathed. Eddie didn't need any further direction. He pushed harder and Steve took deep breaths, willing his body to relax. Eddie pushed more and finally entered Steve. Both boys gasped. Steve was in a lot of pain, but there was a strange layer of pleasure mixed in. He didn't want Eddie to stop. Steve moved his hips just slightly and Eddie hissed.

"Stop, Steve. I'm gonna come and I'm not ready to be done yet."

Steve couldn't help chuckling but stayed still. His own body needed to adjust too, and after a few moments Eddie had brought himself back from the edge and began sliding himself deeper. Steve clenched his jaw, determined to get through the pain. Eddie slipped even further inside Steve, suddenly reaching that spot. Steve moaned loudly and threw his head back. He had never felt anything like this before. He clawed at Eddies back and barely had any sense of what he was doing.

"Fuck me, Munson. Oh my god fuck me right there and do NOT stop."

Eddie's eyes went even wider and he began moving his hips backward and forward slowly, sliding in and out of Steve. Everything was tight and slippery and hot. After the third time Eddie pushed back in to bury himself in Steve, Steve groaned deep in his throat and his dick began pulsing completely on its own.

"Oh my god. Eddie, fuck, I fucking love you so much," Steve brought his hand up to rub himself for a few seconds before he burst all over his stomach and chest. Eddie could feel Steve's body contracting and tightening even further as he had his orgasm, and it sent Eddie completely over the edge as well. He bucked his hips much faster than before, and pushed as deep into Steve as he could go.

"Oh, Steve," he moaned, delirious with pleasure. They were both completely high off the moment, gasping and kissing and smiling. Eddie laid his chest down on Steve's, not caring about the mess that squished between them. Steve brought his arms up around Eddie's naked body, holding him tight.

"I love you too," Eddie whispered into Steve's mouth between kisses.

They laid together for awhile, no words passing between them and yet so much being communicated. Eventually they fell asleep still naked, still messy, but so overcome with love that they had to give in to unconsciousness.