4th

"So, who even wants to be on the prom committee at this point?" huffs out Wendy, flopping down onto her bed. Bebe chuckles and sits on the bed by Wendy, crossing one leg.
    "Who even knows. The last one was a shit show for sure,"
Wendy scoffs and reaches over to hit Bebe on the arm, both giggling.
    "Okay, so maybe it was. But that's only because I was the only one who was actually doing my job! Everyone was too incompitent, I guess,"

"No shit, really?"

Wendy sits up swiftly and pushes Bebe, calling her an a-hole. They both laugh and Bebe pushes Wendy back. Wendy falls onto her pillows pulling Bebe along with her. They lay on the bed in silence. Wendy places her delicate hand on Bebe's soft plump face, running her thumb over her cheekbone. Bebe's cheeks flush as Wendy's hand runs down her face and stops at her neck.
Their comfortable silence is disturbed by a loud notification coming from Bebe's phone. Dislodging herself from Wendy, Bebe grabs her phone off the edge of the bed and looks at who texted her.

Lover boy: Hey lovely ladies, how are you? Would either of you care for a ride to school tomorrow morning? We wouldn't be too late if we got caught up...if you catch my drift 😤

Bebe reads it silently and smiles brightly, showing the message to the noirette. Wendy grabs the phone and replies back.

Glitterprincess✨: sounds like a lovely morning, hotstuff. I'm ready ...😉😉😉😚😚 - wendy

Bebe giggles as she reads the message and kisses Wendy's cheek. Wendy blushes.

"Okay, back to business. What people should we put together for the groups? Sadly, we actually have to take this crap seriously."

Bebe thinks for a second.
"Let's look at the list of everyone in the committee." Bebe walks over to her bag and pulls out a sign up sheet. She walks back to the bed and falls back by Wendy, looking over the names.
Wendy
Bebe
Kenny
Jimmy
Butters
Eric
Red
Pip
Heidi
Damien
Ike
Firkle

"Obviously we're together." Bebe says as she draws a line connecting her and Wendy's name. Wendy chuckles and looks at everyone else's names on the sheet. Then, only now does she notice the small note at the bottom of the page.

Authorized by PC Principal, Tweek and Craig have been added to the list due to misbehaving.

Bebe reads it with Wendy and squeals.

"EEEEE, oh my gosh! This is perfect! We should put Tweek and Craig in a group together so that they can get totally closer!"

"But, wouldn't they like kill each other? Did you not see what happened in the lunchroom?!" Wendy says back, while she likes the idea, she's afraid of what they would do.

"Oh pshhh, don't worry. We could get Clyde and Tolkien to join too so they can watch after them!"

Wendy considers this option.
"Screw it. Call them!"

Bebe quickly grabs her phone and taps on Clyde's contact; calling him.

"Sup?" his nasally voice emitting from Bebe's phone.
"Hey Clyde!" Wendy and Bebe both say in unison.
"Ladies, how can I help you?"
"We need some help, Clyde. Me and Wendy are trying to figure out groups for the prom committee."
"I'm not gonna be in your stupid fucking prom committee, no way!" Bebe sighs at Clyde's dumbass mini rant.
"Clyde! Please! It's for the sake of your dear and near friend Craig."
Clyde stops at hearing that and rolls his eyes. Curse him for caring about Craig, kinda.
"Tweek and Craig were put in the prom committee 'cause of the fight and god knows what they might do!" Wendy says into the phone, annoyed with Clyde's shit.
Clyde's face drops, Oh shit. That's not good, if Tweek and Craig are in prom committee they might go gay.
"Okay I'll j-"
"Oh and bring Tolkien." Bebe then hangs up and places her phone back on Wendy's nightstand.