Special Chapter 1

(This au is a vigilante au so when Atsushi was kicked out of the orphanage he learned how to live on his own and control his ability. He doesn't work for the ADA but the little cafe under the ADA's office. No one knows about his ability except Chuuya. Chuuya met Atsushi when Atsushi was still in the orphanage. Atsushi helps people when the sun sets in the darkness that drowns the night.)

Sorry it's a lot of info🥲
(Credit to the artist)

Sorry it's a lot of info🥲(Credit to the artist)

Atsushi's hair in the au

No one's pov

It was a cold September evening with the sun slowly starting to set. There were barely people walking outside but chattering filled the air. Everyone was talking about the murders that have been going on. Atsushi took out his earbuds and looked at the sky.

The sky was beautiful but Atsushi loved the night sky even better. He loved the night because he could help people and not have to hide his ability. He could be free.

Atsushi kept looking up at the sky not paying attention to what was around the corner. Atsushi came bumped into someone knocking both of them over. Atsushi's leaped up and helped the man up.

He had black hair with white tips at the front. He was fairly light and he wore all black. Atsushi quickly said sorry and went on his way. Atsushi was bright red. "I should have been paying attention to where I was going." Atsushi thought to himself.

Atsushi thought the man looked nice but he also had a sour face on so Atsushi didn't think to much of it. Atsushi didn't think he would see that man again, or will he?

When Atsushi got home all he could think about was when he ran into the man. The way he grabbed his waist and held onto him. His beautiful black eyes that pierced my heart.

They were beautiful. His lips were glamorous. The shiny glaze over them were eye catching. His gentle touch was calming. But it was the touch of a killer.

Atsushi knew that touch all to well. When Atsushi would go around the city and stop killers he would often run into some really grabby ones and he memorized their touch.

Atsushi hated that touch a lot, but for some reason he wanted that man to touch him again. Why? Was it because he thought he was crazy handsome or was it because he fell into his arms? "Uuuuuuugh. What am I going to do I fell in love with a murderer!" Atsushi thought to himself.

Atsushi decided to go out for a run even though it was 10:45 at night. There aren't many people at night so it is a good time for a run, but there creeps lurking at night.

Atsushi put on some black leggings and a pair of exercise shorts on top. He also put on a black shirt with a navy blue jacket on top. He put his hair up and put on some sneakers.

Atsushi put his house keys in his front pocket inside his jacket with his phone. Atsushi locked the door behind him and went on his way.

Atsushi ran past the park, supermarket, his work, only to make it by the warehouses. Atsushi decided that he was going to head back until he heard a loud sound.