Special Chapter 2

*^🌸I hope you like the Vigilante au so here is the second part of it and don't worry I didn't forget about the main story so i will hopefully update it soon. Enjoy🌸^*
————————————————————————

Atsushi's pov

I stood up from the employees lounge sofa and walked to the lockers where we kept all of our stuff. I opened my lime green locker that was covered with pictures of all the fun moments I had with the staff.

I changed my clothes and put on some converse so I could run if I had to. I re-tied my hair back up cause stands were falling out and closed my locker.

I walked over to the door to leave for it only to be opened by Lilia panicking. She looked frightened.

"What's going on?!" I ran over to her to comfort her but a vine wrapped around her neck and yanked her backwards.

I ran through the door after her and saw the vine ability user from the warehouse holding her hostage.

Chuuya and Akutagawa were trying to get her away from the man but he had thorns from the vine threatening to pierce her neck.

I turned around as I heard running coming from behind me to see the assistant manager of the cafe running towards me to see what the ruckus was.

"WHAT'S GOING Oon-" Jace stopped in her tracks as she saw Lilia being held captive.

The vine man noticed Jace had appeared and began to yell at us all. "SURRENDER THE ABILITY USER THAT GAVE ME THE SCAR ON MY BACK NOW!!!"

We all looked at each other and looked back at the man confused. "What scar?" We all said in unison.

"THE SCAR ON MY BACK!!" "Sorry but we never seen a scar on your back?" The man froze and looked some what disappointed.

"You haven't seen the scar yet?" We all shook our heads and watched as the guy slowly died inside.

"Then I will show you the scar!" "Ewww no, we don't want to see your back!!" The man looked taken back from what I had said.

He just shook it off and yelled at us it was a huge claw mark from a animal like a lion or "tiger".

Me and Jace looked at each other then shrugged at him. I may have the ability to do that but it sure wasn't me. I remember everyone I fight and the first time I fought him was at the warehouse.

"Excuse me, may I know how long you have had that "scar"?" He looked at me and and answered with "I've had it 10 years."

So it wasn't me then. I was still at the orphanage at that time so it wasn't me. Or did he work at the orphanage or did he visit when I was feral?

"One last question." "Fine, but only this last question then I will kill her if I don't get what I want." "That's fine cause this may determine who you may have gotten it from."

Then man's eyes widened which meant he was going to listen to every single word I was about to say.

"The day you got that scar, we're you at an orphanage that had a kid with an ability?"

The man thought about the question for a couple of seconds till his eyes widened a little more.

"I was. I was working there for an experiment to run on a kid there." I stood there silent. It was me. I did it.

I glance to the side at Jace and she slightly nodded. I straightened my back and smiled at the man.

"I'm sorry, but that kid was me." The man's eyes grew with anger but also with reassurement.