POV Ram: The Overwhelming Feeling Of Love

Ram was having the time of his life.
At first he had been quite anxious about his childhood friend being interested in his senior.
Of course he knew that there were others that were interested in growing closer to P'King.
His P' was radiant and caught people's attention as though they were moths and he a bright light in a summer night.
Wherever he went he turned heads without noticing it though many hesitated to approach thanks to his group of friends.
Ram had heard stories of Bohn having beaten up a group of guys who had stalked King for some time and were planning on kidnapping him.
For quite some time he had thought those stories were made up but after getting to know the other man through Duen that had changed.
He was aware of Bohn's deep sense of loyalty and that he was very protective of those close to him and even though it had caused a lot if problems in his relationship with his best friend, Ram respected him for that.
Besides, he'd have done the same.
Kinf deserved to be treated well and if he had to get into a couple fights to keep him safe then so be it.
He was confident that he'd win and if he ended injured then he could bask in his P's attention and gentle care once again which was an absolute win.
Though King wouldn't be very happy with him should he get himself punched or otherwise injured.
For a short moment he pondered over the pros and cons of that scenario before a small movement in his arms brought him back to reality.
Cuddling his P'King was a dream coming true and he really didn't want to let the other go.
"N'Ram"
He could listen to King saying his name all day without ever getting tired of it.
"N'Ram I really need to go. I've still got some things to do"
Are those things really more important me, he wanted to ask his senior.
Is that really necessary while we're cuddling?
They stood there in silence for a few moments and Ram couldn't help but close his eyes.
His P' was so warm and he was getting sleepy.
"N'Ram people are staring. It's fine if you want to cuddle but do we have to do this at your birthday party?"
"Leave them be. If they're rude just flip them off"
King snorted and he could feel the vibrations of his chuckle through his chest.
A smile apperead on its own on his lips and deep sense of satisfaction bloomed in his heart.
Even if King wouldn't be his soulmate he'd stay with his lovely senior.
Rarely had Ram truly wanted to befriend someone but King had caught his eye right away even though he'd probably never admit it.
Though if King asked… Ram could never lie to him.
"I don't know anyone here. What if I end up offending your family?"
"Then I'd tell them that they didn't have to stare in the first place and that they had it coming", he responded with a nonchalant shrug.
Now truly laughing the older boy backed off and they begrudgingly ended their hug.
"Alright cool boy, since you don't want me to leave how about you show me around a bit?", King proposed with a smile and had Ram not already fallen for the other he'd have fallen for him now at the latest.
Happy that his senior no longer intended to leave, he did just that.
At some point their hands touched and they continued on while holding hands.
It felt so natural that neither of the two noticed it until they were standing in Ram's room.
"Your room is way cleaner than mine", King commented with a grin.
"But yours is prettier"
"True", the other responded with a shrug causing Ram to roll his eyes.
"What? I know it hurts to admit but the truth is painful sometimes", the senior teased him, obviously enjoying himself.
Ram decided that responding to that would be childish and instead walked over to the little plant King had gifted him.
He pointed at it and King immediately joined him.
"You've found a good spot for it! This little one is going to grow very well here"
The praise caused him to blush a bit. .
Being praised by his P' always made him feel special and warm.
Somehow they were suddenly standing very close to each other and then they were kissing.
He couldn't say how it happened but he certainly wasn't complaining.
Kissing King was a dream come true and he wouldn't trade it for anything in the world.
His body felt lighter and it was as if something, a puzzle piece, had finally fallen into place.
Ram had heard a lot about how it felt like to kiss your fated one but no one had warned him about the overwhelming rush of joy and excitement that would hit him.
He felt like every cell of his body was singing and reaching out to King.
If Ram had any doubt about King being his soulmate, which he hadn't, it would have vanished at this point.
He loved it, loved King.
Only one thought remained before he lost himself in his feeling: I'm never going to let this man go.

Hello my dear readers :)
It pains me to say this but we're almost at the end of this story.
I hope you've enjoyed reading this story so far and that the end will be satisfying for you.
I've greatly enjoyed writing this!
Have a lovely day and take care of yourselves!
Until next time, the final chapter will be coming up soon :)