PROLOGUE

***

    DISCLAIMER!
     THIS STORY CONTAINS, SELF HARM,        DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SEX, DRINKING, DRUGS, MENTIONS N ACTIONS OF SUICIDE... ETC.

THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!

PAUSE.

PLEASE READ IN DARK MODE FOR A LOLLIPOP ;P

JAYLOS POV*

MAY  3TH, 2016
12:23 PM

I sat in the bathroom stall looking at my bloody hands and thighs as I started contemplating on if I wanted to go back to class or just walk out the whole school. Knowing that if my mother found out that I skipped she would beat my ass n threaten to kill me like she always does, but at that point Ian give a fuck.

After pondering for about 5 to 10 minutes on if I wanted to go back to that shitty ass math class or not,  I finally decided too just clean myself up, grab my things and go for a walk.

I began reaching into my bag for the 90% alcohol bottle, cotton swabs and bandage wraps.

...10 MINUTES LATER...

I finally finished wrapping up my arms and thighs, as I stuffed everything back in the bag to the left of me and putting my hoodie back on, flushing the stall with my foot and walking out of it. I walked up to the nearest sink analyzing myself in distress for a while before hearing the bathroom door open, making me snap out of my consciousness and cut the water on to wash my hands. .it was one of Genevas friends. She was fairly pretty to me, and mildly from her sickling ways and attitude towards others. She was oddly nice to me, which weirded me out a little but i let it go after a while, and decided to become friends with her- *my only true friend*.

Mm lol n- oh? Jayloo?! Whatcha doin? You ok? Starr said as she closed the door and walked over too me as she began examining me, because she knows whenever I'm in the bathroom for too long then something is wrong. Uh yea just washing my hands- I'm alright, I said as I cut the water off and looked up at her giving her a closed smile. Mm mmh mhm you don't- I know you lying but ima let it slide this time because I got tea! She said as she switched to her left hip. Ha ok ok lemme hear it.. I said as I shook my hands and turned are to face her. ."I bet it's about Geneva". Sooooo neva right; you remember her? She said as she paced. Yes Starr you ask me this question every time you about to tell me something bout her, I said as I scratched my eyebrow. Well alright so..she dropped out yesterday, like she told me that she wasn't coming back too school and I thought she was just playing but she then texted me her withdrawal/ dropout paperwork and I was like Wdf this bitch really dropped df out.. she said as she looked like she just had found out again. ."I don't give a fuck actually". Did she say why? I said trying to make it seem like I was interested, but then she got another phone call. Uhm- no she didn't actually; but ima let you go, because I gotta take this I'll talk too you later love, she said as she quickly hugged me and walked off into the farthest stall, and took the call.

I brushed it off and made my way to the nearest exit, then making my way to an empty park...

As I'm sitting on one of the swings, I look up and see two ppl slightly across from me, both had hoodies so I couldn't really make out what they looked like for real. Two boys? One taller than the other, to say the least I felt a little uncomfortable because the shorter one was staring me down like a hawk, but the other one was minding his business and continued smoking. I still decided too brush it off and pull out my w33d to get High just to empty my mind.