Why ME!?

***

DISCLAIMER!
THIS STORY CONTAINS, SELF HARM, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SEX, DRINKING, DRUGS, MENTIONS N ACTIONS OF SUICIDE... ETC.

THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!

PAUSE.

PLEASE READ IN DARK MODE FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE ;P

•[SEMI -LONG CHAPTER]💋

•[SEMI -LONG CHAPTER]💋•

*Jahseh's House*

MAY 31th, 2016
8:32am

NoBody's pov

Lo and jah were both play fighting in the kitchen while the oven was warming up. "OMG SEH.... BRO put me DOWN"... lo said laughing while her body dangled across jahs body. "nope im tired of yo limpy ass tryna prove you stronger than me, you lose every. time." Jah said as he walked over towards the couch, throwing her light weight body across the couch. "But i AM stronger than you, im just.... Stuck ina... spot right now". Lo said while trying to avoid getting pinned down more and risk losing. Seh paused and looked down at there position before he smirked and started tickling her.

They continued playing around for a few minutes before hearing the oven beep and a few knocks on the door. "I'll go get the door, you go start on the food". Jah said while getting up stretching.

Jahseh's Pov

As I watched lo run to the kitchen there was more knocks on the door before hearing a few shouts. "BCSO OPEN UP". was all I heard making me quickly stuff weed in the couches then sprint to the front door to open it. "May i help you?" I asked the white gym rat looking officer right along with another officer and a curly headed female standing behind them. "Good morning Mr.Onfroy; is there anyone else here that we could talk to?" The officer said as he gripped his belt. "Is that any of yo business?? You talkin to me so is there anything you need?". I said with a bit of annoyance. "We have reason to believe that •Ah'jaylinn Richards• is staying here at this residence with you?" The officer said. "Who??- matter fact fuck that; you got a search warrant?" I said as I realized who the fuck they were looking for. " Just tell the wonderful officers where she is jahseh.. so they can take the runaway, away babe. There was a filed missing person report... oops." The curly head girl said as she walked from behind the officers revealing who she was. •GENEVA•... i look over after being taken back bout Wdf she just said, i see lo creeping down the hall to im guessing my room. "...Neva can I speak with you for a minute... alone?" I said as I stepped aside to let her come in. "For what ?" She said as she crossed her arms, leaning on one leg. "....please for a moment". I said while slowly becoming impatient. Hesitant but surely she agreed. "Fine" she said as she waved her hands signaling the officers to stay outside. They then walked off as she walked in and closed it behind her.

Ah'Jaylin's POV

After cutting the oven off to go overhear the conversation with the ppl at the door. I put my back to the wall and slowly peeped around the corner making sure i wasn't being seen. "the POLICE. This shit got something to do with mama and or geneva bitch ass" lola said. I continued listening to the conversation for a few seconds before hearing my name being said, feeling my anxiety and fear shoot through the roof. "Fuckfuckfuck WHY...just WHY.... Noooo this can't be HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!". As the thoughts ran through my head; slowly i ducked down low as i began to creep through the halls to get to jahseh's room to leave, hearing Geneva's voice. I finally made it to the room, locking it behind me then going to the bathroom to see if he had anything for me to take and or use.

After so much searching i finally found the medication that i missed so much |Xanax|. I put the pill bottle on the counter before going back into the room to look for some getaway clothes, i found some black sweatpants, hoodie & air-forces, so i slipped them on surprisingly I could fit his shoes. "This emo ass nigga love him some black don't he" lola said. "Shut yo stupid ass up lola, shit you ain't making this no better". I said as i put up my hood and searched for my phone. "Damn bitch ok i see you defending yo man". Lola said. "Bitch shut up bc you like him too". I said as jahseh's voice was heard on the other side of the door. "Lo whatchu doin open da door" he said while juggling the knob. "Why is Neva in there!?, she's one of the reasons that im bout to get took back to jossie".(jo-cea) I said as i ran and hid two pills under my tongue, putting the bottle back then coming back out the bathroom. "Ah'jaylin who is jossie, and i have Geneva under control, they ain't taking you no fuckin where; i promise you that now open the door... please". He said as he stopped juggling the knob. "Girl if you open that door istg ima kill us all". Lola said. "Look ion too much gaf whats finna go down but AH'JAYLIN RICHARDS, BITCH IF YOU OPEN THAT DOOR, Nani said as she screamed in my head.

Trying to push the voices out my head i quietly unlocked the door then ran over to the nearest window trying to unlock it and leave but the window wasn't budging; by the time i got it open, jahseh bussed in and hit the floor not realizing that the door was clearly unlocked, making me giggle.

He soon got up slowly dusting himself off then rushing over to me, snatching me out the window, closing it then pinned me to the bed. "WDF IS YOU DOIN JAYLIN, yo dumbass fin get caught; the police still outside". He said aggressively while staring deeply at me. "You know... just because you've learned my government, doesn't mean you overuse it". I said as i tilted my head. "You on a verge of getting arrested and took right now and all you worried bout is me "overusing" your government". He said as he gave me a questionable expression. He soon looked up as his face changed to worry then rushed to get up. "Fuck". He said as he quickly got up, pulling me up with him. "What? What is it?". I said being confused. Before seeing geneva walk into the room with the two men behind her. "You.. you lied to me". I said as my emotions began to mix making me slowly back towards the window.

"Lo.. no I didn't" he said as slowly gave me signals to get the fuck up outta there before tossing me my phone. "So his big nasty lumpy back ass had our phone this ENTIRE TIME". Lola said as she started to piss me off. I quickly pushed her out my thoughts before reopening the window and leaping out, landing on my feet; hearing the officers shout for me to stop, and began rushing back to the entrance; making me hit the dash in the opposite direction through a little shortcut pathway.

After a few minutes of running with shooting adrenaline, i hear two sets of  footsteps trailing behind me. I took a second to look back seeing both jahseh AND geneva behind me. "Geneva bitch, i will beatcho ass, stop fucking following me" i said as I sped up but was stopped by a dead end, making me turn around and put my set up. They slowed down a bit before coming to a stop to take some breaths then looked up at me. "Why ME!?.. WHY OUT OF ALL PEOPLE, YOU CHOOSE TO PICK ME TO SAVE AND TAKE IN.. NUN OF THIS WOULD BE HAPPENING IF YOU HAD JUST LEFT ME FOR DEAD IN THAT FUCKING BANDO DWAYNE". I said shouted as an overwhelming feeling rushing through me, making my eyes water up. "Nun of this was supposed to happen.. i'm sorry". I heard jah say before feeling myself being snatched from behind .
———————————————————————————
(Not proofread)
A/N..

Such a cliffhanger... Whooops🙂‍↔️

TBC on AGONY....