I know.. i have it too.

***
This is a long chapter 🙂.
DISCLAIMER!
THIS STORY CONTAINS, SELF HARM, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SEX, DRINKING, DRUGS, MENTIONS N ACTIONS OF SUICIDE... ETC.

THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!

PAUSE.

PLEASE READ IN DARK MODE FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE ;P

May 23, 2016
4:44pm

JAYLOS POV

It's officially been a few days since we got from the hospital, it's been quiet most of the time; just me and him getting to know each other better but "alone" in another way I guess, but other times it's really loud from him and his hbs on the game or recording music, but i really didn't mind- just to say the least because he let me in with him. I was more of a introverted person so you'd rarely see me around. Well other than Lola, Kyla and nani.

(A/n, the three personalities that she has, act all different from the actions of others. Lola is hostile and psychotic; when she comes along, her eyes are her black with enlarged pupils. Kyla is very sensitive and clingy; tends to cry more, her eyes are a hint of hazelnut and lilac mixed. And for Nani, she's very mixed minded with a mildness of idgaf or maybe even dull to the human eye; her eyes are a bit droopy with Heterochromia, brown and ice blue.)

But today i decided to be open minded and chill with everybody else. I got out the bed as I stretched then headed to the bathroom to do my hygiene and other things. I finally got done and began examining my outfit, I had on a black noodle strap shirt, with one of jahsehs grey sweat pants that he gave me- idk who's shirt this is but it's cute soo, oh well, and the sweats kinda fit me like a glove but still comfortable in a way. Not long after that I brung myself back to reality before grabbing my phone and going towards the living room with everyone else, as I got there I seen a curly headed girl on the couch, Ian get to see her face yet because it was buried in jahs neck so I was curious.. I began walking around the couch to find somewhere to sit when he said something to me making the girl lift her head up to look at me.

Hey jaylo, I see you finally decided to come out the room, you ok? Jah said as he paused the game to give me all his attention, Ian even answer because I was too focused on the girl that was now locking eyes with me. Well hi...jaylo, long time no see, she said as she smirked. ....hi Geneva, i said as I straight faced her, then turned to sit next too stokeley. Hey lil introvert; stoke said as he ruffled my dreads. Nigga don't do det, I said as I moved his hand making him laugh. Hollup y'all know each other? Jah said as he moved neva next to him. Yea me and miss nerd went to school together before I dropped out, lil bitch stole Starr from me. Jah then looked at me trying to read my face. I sat up moving stokeley arm off me and leaned forward placing my arms up on my knees. "Fuck her up, fuck her up, do it.. do it. DO IT OR I WILL!". I bit my lip pushing my thoughts away before they see another side of me. She began too talk but I cut her off; don't forget to tell ur little boyfriend and his friends how I beat yo ass last week, how's ur nose?, i said still making eye contact with her. "Let her say sum ion like". She looked around before saying something; Mmm good, how's ur arms? She said smiling. How ur fishy ass pussy; I said as I leaned back smirking. How's your mom?! She said semi-yelling. "Fuck that I'm taking your place" I popped my jaw letting lola switch sides with me, tying the loose sweat pants up to my waist. I soon shift my eyes to jah seeing that he saw my mood shift. I realized as I slowly smiled at him and got up, putting my hair up, then looking back at neva. Get up, I said at her as she hesitated. Yo why her eyes look like det?!, one of the other boys had said. Get the fuck up geneva; I'm not gon ask you again, I said as I took my socks off and tossed my phone too stoke. No, the fuck!? She said as she crossed her arms trying to hide her fear. I just smiled and said ok as I walked off to go grab my blade, putting it in my pocket then going back to where she was.