Why'd you bring me here?

***

DISCLAIMER!
THIS STORY CONTAINS, SELF HARM, DOMESTIC VIOLENCE, SEX, DRINKING, DRUGS, MENTIONS N ACTIONS OF SUICIDE... ETC.

THIS IS FOR MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY!

PAUSE.

PLEASE READ IN DARK MODE FOR A BETTER EXPERIENCE ;P

*Broward Health Medical Center*

JAYLOS POV...

MAY 16TH, 2016
9:49AM

I slowly fluttered my eyes open from the beeping sound that rung threw my head, I looked around see I was hooked up to I'vees ina hospital bed. I then look to my right to see jah balled up ina chair sleeping, what am I doing here?!- I say as I look up at the pink water bag hanging above my head- jah- jahseh!¿, I say as I whisper yelled to get his attention. Hearing my voice, he shot up looking at me frantically, wtf ur up!?, he said as he came and stood by my bed. I thought you fuckin died on me or some shit yo, he said, putting his hands in his pockets. mm... why'd you bring me here; I said locking eyes with him. Whatchu mean, you were dying, I couldn't just let you die an leave you there, and besides it the least I can do, he said, keeping eye contact. You should've left me there; I say playing with my fingers. Why tf would I do that? he said calmly as he sat on the bed. Bc I wanted to die...that's why, I didn't want you to save me- but you did; I say rubbing my temples. He didn't say anything just stared at me, tilting his head in the process. Look idk what you have going on but let me help you, no one deserves to die like that, or even at all, he said now looking at his feet. Before I could say anything, the nurse walked in smiling with a clipboard.

Hi how are you feeling sweetie, the pretty brownskin in pinkish purple scrubs said. Uh I'm fine, I said as I eyed the glowing lady( she's not really "glowing" guys, it's just a meaning of her skin being extremely pretty- for the bitxhez in da back det don't kno :).) well that's good, I'm Mrs. Thomas, I'll be checking Ur vitals and heart rate for today, she said as she walked over to my bed examining me- now also understand that Ur going to be ona 48hour suicide watch, so Ur going to be here for a little while, she said as she softly smiled. That's fine, I said while trying not to keep any eye contact with her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~6 min later~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright all done; the doctor lady said as she walked back to the end of my bed. She should alright for the next two days or so but if anything, changes don't hesitate to call someone up here; is there anyone or any guardian that I can call to alert that Ur up here? she said looking at me back and forth between me and him. Before I could say anything jah interfered. No ma'am I have her, she'll be with me for a lil while. He said as he shifted in his chair. Ok well sounds good, she said as she made eye contact with him, grabbing her clip board in the process, and leaving. We sat there in silence for a few minutes before he Decided to break it. So uhm what's Ur name? you never told me Ur name, he said as he started burning a hole into my face with his blank stare. It's Jaylo, I said as I began giving the same stare. He didn't even give a response, he just .... smiled. I then look up to see him staring again; what? I said as I moved my eyebrows. He yet again shook his head and continued staring. After a few minutes I feel myself start to blush making me cover up my face, why you covering yo face? He said smirking, no reasonn; I said as I feel my face heat up even more. Taha if you say so, he laughed.

I felt him shift in the bed as I took my hands off my face. You able to get comfortable? I said as I sat up. Nah but I'll bet igh, n ion wan make you uncomfortable nor hurt you, he said grabbing his phone. mm... you won't make me uncomfortable if I'm asking you to come up here w me, n you won't hurt me; I'm pretty sure Ur lighter than me anyways..., I said as I held my arms out in hug form. He hesitated for a few seconds before finally climbing to where I was. I allowed him to lay on my chest, wrapping my arms around him. we laid there for the next few minutes. I slowly lifted my hand and placed it on his head to massage as I listened to his steady heartbeat beating threw my body. I soon realized that I was falling back into that calm state that I was in before...but this, this was different.