when you're on your period :

Freddy:
he's SCARED, he knows that when you're on your period you won't fuck with his attitude. He tries his best not to get his ass beaten by you.

Micheal:
He broke into a woman's home to get some pads for you and came back with styrofoam. he was so sad when you said that's not what you needed.

Jason:
Follows he's mom's advice on how to comfort you, but other than that he's not much help

Norman:
Weirdly knows exactly what to do all of the time. You think you want water? He's there. With water.

Billy:
He's had girlfriends before so he kinda knows what to do.
Not.
He thinks he knows but he knows nothing, he's so painfully oblivious it's hilarious.
" So like..  a tampon is like a dildo right? Just made out of Cotton?" 

Stu:
"Babes on her period so I am too. It's  uterUS.  Able to match your energy 24/7  your mad? He is too. Want to fight someone? He'll do it, he doesn't give a shit who it is.

Pennywise:
Tbh he'd get a whiff of that blood and be like 🤤 but once he knows where it's from he's disgusted. Literally wouldn't eat a child for a  week.

Bubba:
You have to make his mom give him the talk. He felt so bad for you once he knew you were in pain

Hannibal:
lucky him, he was gone the whole time you were on your period

Chucky :
Makes crude jokes and is in all honesty a bitch about it until you threatened to throw him out the window onto the busy street.

Tiffany:
So comforting, brings you a heating pack, ibuprofen and chocolate. She knows what it's like and knows it's not pleasant.

Brahms:
A confused child wondering why tf you were mad. Walked into the bathroom to find you changing your pad, thought you were hurt and cried for a whole hour

VICTIMS:

Randy:
Homeboy thought you were trying to prank him when you described it to him. "That's not true. You're definitely making that up."
Had to ask his mother. Threw a hit once he learned he was wrong. " so what you mean to tell me is that you've been bleeding out of your pussy for months and this is the first time I learned about it? Why didn't anyone tell me this shit?"

Tatum:
You and Tate get your period around the same time. Anyone who enters a room at the wrong time would've thought you two were fighting. "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU ATE THE LAST POPTART ?! AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME??"  " I DON'T NEED TO TELL YOU WHEN I EAT TATUM!"  "YES YOU DO, THATS HOW OUR RELATIONSHIP WORKS" *You both start crying and hug*

Sidney:
Your so emotional when your on your period, she finds it weird bc you'll be all stoic and next thing she knows you get your period and you're crying bc a cat meowed at you cutely

Nancy:
You get self conscious when you're on your period.
"I think I might join a gym" " okay."  "Oh I get it. You think I can't do it." "What..."
There was one time when you walked into the kitchen to grab an apple and she looked at you before looking back to her book. "Point taken"  "I didn't say anything!"