Cats Have 9 Lives, You Fool, You Moron

Ayup, its Molly, back with another chapter! This one is also kind of short but heck. Anyway, feedback and stuff would be nice! Also don't mind my spelling and grammar errors. 

Welp you should read now :3

(Word Count: 958)

------------------------------------------------------------------

"The- last batch? Wait, you- but- how does that even work? And custom trees?" Mumbo stuttered, pointing Grian's spear tip towards the witch. The witch simply said, "The magic of Top Gun." While Mumbo was trying to figure out how any of that made sense or went together, the cat on the broom, Jellie, leaped off the broom and landed on Mumbo's head. Slinging around, and scratching his way down Mumbo's back. While trying to get Jellie off him, Mumbo dropped Grian on the floor and started struggling to reach her on his back. Scar yawned on his broom as he watched the spectacle. The blue crystals in front of his broom started to slowly turn bright orange, showing that something was going to happen. Unfortunately, Grian, who was also watching Mumbo wrestle with Jellie, saw it too late and screamed, "Mumbo, look out!!"

At that moment a beam of light shot from the crystals and hit Mumbo, shooting him against the old wooden wall, splintering the wood. Grian, who was still a spear as of now, switched back into his humanoid form and sprinted over to Mumbo to make sure he was OK. Scar just laughed as Grian was shaking an unconscious Mumbo. Grian, who was reaching the point to change his mental thoughts from "Fre Sha Vacado" to "Don't frick with me! I have the power of God and anime on my side!" He shifted his arms and said, "Look, I have nothing personally against you, but I have a dream, and you're going to help it. By dying!" Grian said, lunging at, not the witch, but Jellie. After grabbing Jellie and yeeting him out the window, as Grian needed to prove that his cats, Maui and Pearl, were superior cats, he tried to knock one of the floating crystals out of its spot on the front of the broom. Unfortunately, it failed and left him vulnerable in front of the broom. Grian managed to grab onto one of the crystals before he was shot back by another beam of light, crashing next to Mumbo. Grian, thoroughly done with today, was shook by Mumbo, who gave him a stern look and nodded. Grian replied, as he turned again to face the witch, "It just so happens that one of your crystals," Grian said, opening his hand to reveal the main crystal of the witches' broom, "Lagged into my hand. Weird."

The witch, who, thanks to the crystal in Grian's hand, was called Scar (it had one of those 'If lost return to ___' stickers) realizing what had just happened, saw all the other, smaller crystals had fallen to the floor. Hissing, Scar shouted, "Jellie, Get that back!" At that instant Jellie (who was back in the room, somehow) literally grew in size and pounced on Mumbo and Grian to retrieve the crystal. But Grian, back in spear form, rapidly spun to deflect and throw off Jellie's massive paw. Landing in Mumbo's hand, they both saw that Scar had run off on his broom. The team quickly finished off Jellie by unbalancing her by slashing Grian to her ankles. It didn't hurt her, as Grian didn't want to hurt a cat. They then forced her to shrink back to her normal size.

Mumbo then jumped out the window, rapidly spinning Grian above his head to lessen the fall. Transforming back on the ground, Grian grabbed Mumbo in his hands and jumped, activating his wings and blasting high into the air. He threw Mumbo forward and reverted back into a spear, and was caught again by Mumbo. Mumbo then threw Grian like a javelin, much to Grian's dislike. With some extra help from Grian's not so great marksmanship skills, he only managed to snag a bit of Scar's hat, but that was all he needed. Grian transformed into his human form on the broom and said, "It's a bit laggy, isn't it?" before opening his wings and started fighting over control of the broom with Scar. Grian won, and steered the broom into a nosedive. But then Scar Uno Reversed that, and so a fight in the air ensued.

Mumbo, on the ground, was just vibing as he watched this aerial battle. Sure, he had made himself a set of wings that were the same to Grian's, but he barely used them. They were also at home. Mumbo hated that he was lazy like that sometimes. Just then in the air, Grian, who's patience was running low and was running on, like, 3 energy drinks and 5 coffees, straight up pulled the broom from under Scars hands. Scar and Grian fell and Grian quickly transformed back into a spear and fell, meeting Mumbo halfway down. Mumbo swung Grian with as much power as he could muster and quickly slashed Scar in mid-air. Falling to the ground, Grian, Mumbo, and Scar's soul landed gracefully on the ground, albeit Mumbo needed some help from Grian and his wings. Grian, happy that that was over, grabbed the floating soul and looked at Mumbo.

"I- it's- a-" Grian was searching for words to describe his feelings. He felt excited, terrified, nervous and everything in between. Giving up he turned to Mumbo who gave him an assuring look before shoveling the soul into his mouth. Light was emitting from all over his body, and everything in the world felt right. It was all coming together.

Until it wasn't. The light stopped abruptly and a second later, Scar was once again in front of Grian. Missing his hat, as it had fallen with his soul earlier, brown cat ears were visible.

"DANG It! I only have 4 more lives now, thanks to you! Why must you do things like that to good old Scar?"

------------------------------------------------------------------

[Characters mentioned:

Charles Minecraft (Stage name: Grian)- DWMA student, Weapon

M.J. Baggins (Stage name: Mumbo Jumbo)- DWMA student, Meister

Scar- Witch... kinda

Jellie- Jellie]

I will post the next chapter in about 3-8 days ish. so. BYEEEEEEEEE