Back to School, I guess

HEY GUYSS IM BACKKKK :> 

Anyway, NEW chAptERrr! 

(Word Count: 1306) 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wha- th- HEh?" Grian said. Grian had picked up a verbal tick from his teacher, Technoblade. Since Techno says it when he's confused, so Grian does the same, "How- but- didn't you just DIE?"

"Uhh, yeh, but I'm a cat, the most magical of the type. I have nine lives. Well, only 4 now, no thanks to you." Scar said turning red, "Don't ask how I lost the others."

Now the cat ears, the hissing, and the tail made sense. Mumbo was trying to process how the physics of that would work while Grian started to yell at Scar. His patience had already run dry and he was mad about what just happened. After about twenty minutes of back and forth bickering, Mumbo stopped the two and said to Grian, "Well, there goes our run. Let's head back to the Academy, ok mate?

The walk back to the academy was quite uneventful aside from the fact that Grian spent the whole time complaining to Mumbo about the topic of "How in Shinigami-sama did we get our ass handed to us by a FURRY."

After entering the DWMA (Death Weapon Meister Academy) Mumbo and Grian walked into 3 boys. Mumbo, who had only been in the class for a year or so, couldn't quite remember their names but as soon as the duo saw a boy with a green bandana, a white jacket with red collars and sleeves, along with the light brown pants ran up to them it clicked.

"WASSUP MUMBO AND BIG G!" Tommy said, dashing over and accidentally shooting a small dart from his finger and wincing as the awkward sound of metal scratching itself was heard. One of the other boys, the shorter one, wearing what looked like a heavy brown coat with yellow and black ends of the sleeves and white fluff around the hood and collar with small, clear insect wings fluttered over next to Tommy. It was impossible to see his eyes due to how thick his bangs were in his face. Tubbo also smiled and waved and said, "Hello Groin." The final boy, the tall and lanky looking one, was right behind him with a black and white face mask, a black suit, accompanied by a purple tie, and gray sweatpants. He also had heterochromia, as one eye was bright red, and the other a light shade of green.

"Tommy, Tubbo, we need to go, we are in a bit of a time crunch here, come on," Ranboo said, putting both his hands. Reluctantly, Tommy and Tubbo transformed into their weapon states, a pair of pistols and landed in Ranboo's hands. Tommy's had a white and red pattern with animated compass stickers with the words "Your Tubbo" Tubbo had a similar one, but it said "Your Tommy" Tubbo has a yellow and black pattern and small bee wings sticking out from the sides.

"Sorry Mumbo, Grian," Ranboo said apologetically. Mumbo waved his arms and said, "No, it's not your fault at all! How did making an automatic ender pearl stasis chamber go? You were struggling with it last time I saw it."

"It's going good, but sorry got to go! Our pesky guys are going to be gone soon! BYE!" Ranboo said before running off with Tommy and Tubbo in his hands. Mumbo and Grian waved as they run off into the city. The duo entered the school, several hours late, as usual, and since it was a free period for most of the upperclassmen, they ran into several of their friends.

"Hey! Hey, Grian!" a tall boy in a yellow jumper, a dark red beanie with the letters LVJY in yellow stitching, and brown pants said excitedly, waving at Grian and Mumbo. Wilbur and his meister, Shelby, along with their classmates, Dream, Sapnap, Scott, Jack, Karl, Quackity, Eret, and Fundy. George was there too, but his narcolepsy got the better of him again and he was out in his seat. Dream, in his usual green hoodie with a white, smiley face mask, noticed this and sighed and he, along with Sapnap, tried to wake their partner up to no avail. Dream and Sapnap were used to George falling asleep all the time. Dream along with his weapons Sapnap and George were some of the best students in the class, with teams like Grian and Mumbo. The three of them were even known as 'the Dream Team'