Chapter 1

~Dominio's Pov

It's 9:43am and my ride hasn't gotten here as yet, it's the second time Joseph has had me waiting here.

*honk honk* that's Joseph, i walked out of my bedroom as i cascade downstairs running my hands against the marbled railings,"Jose! I'll see you later"i shouted to my assistant,somewhere around the house.

"Good morning Rick","Goodmorning Boss." I gave my butler a slight nod as he opened the door and i went through.

Rick has been working here for more than 20 years first for my dad and now me, for as long as i can remember he has always being apart of this family, Jose on the other hand has being here since my could care less, affluent father left me in this mansion, to his other, to fend on my own, not that i could care less.

"Boss"Joseph grinned as I hopped in the back of our families Range Rover.

"Don't be mad, don't be mad. Just know i had the time of my life"he continued,sounding a little too overwhelmed.

"Joseph at least drive the damn car," I said in my mid baritone voice,"I want to be early for my first day back after vacation." he drove around the round about and through the gate still talking about his supposed time of his life.

"So who is this girl thats interfering with your job" "Hehe, her names Merilyn, imagine.",he drawed out the words. "Merilynnn, she's like an angel man and she's so tiny and her smile?goddamn. Man there's so much shit that happened, i brought her out to dinner, took her back home ahhh"I chuckled "You are something else".

"Just picture me waking up to such a beautiful soul, and did!" when i thought I've had enough of this dude, I laughed.

I clicked my tongue "Light skin huh?" "You know it, you know i have a thing for light skins like myself, especially the ones with the curly hair."I chuckled again, this man is too overwhelmed.

He pulled into the parking space reserved just for me ,a firm piece of iron imprinted "Boss",classy. "I leave at 5 Joseph don't be late"i said as i stepped out.

"See you at 6 D" he winked as he drove out and around the round about.

I shook my head knowing he'll really show up at 6.

Zerulu. The family company also left with me by my dad. Best 25years."Thanks alot dad."i said as i walked through the glass doors greeting the staff.

Readers Only❤️⬇️
Leave your thoughts here.
~Love Alee