Part 18

Dominio's Pov

Joseph came out to help me put her in back of the seat. I carefully put her head down as she lightly sleeps.

"Who's she D? Quite the party huh."
Quite.

"I'm not sure, she seems to be a staff."
"She keeps crying about wanting to go home, I couldn't just leave her in there."

"That's rough"
"At a staff party tho, she might be going through a faze, you think?"

"Yea she might be going through something."

Joseph turns into the round about and my gaze is on our perfectly leveled garden that lit is up by the outdoor lights.

The car comes to a stop and i exit the front door.

"Need some help taking her up D?" Joseph asks.

"No i should be fine from here" i say lifting her out the back with both hands, attempting to use my shoulder to close the door.
"Drive safely, i want you to pick me up first thing tomorrow, I've got some work i need to handle" i say to him as i walk to the front door.

"You got it D" he calls out before spinning out of the driveway.

I ring the door bell and Rick lets me in being as I'm not able to do that on my own for obvious reasons.

"This is one of my staffs, I'm taking her to the guest room, I won't be here when she's awake so have a cab pick her up tomorrow as soon as she gets down".

"Sure thing boss."

I brought her to the guest room and placed her down on the bed, I could hear her mumble, "why don't you love me?", it was faint but I heard it.

I had Jose wipe and her face and told her to write a note on my behalf then i went back to my study.

*the next evening*

It's been a long day at work, so many documents to handle, sign and review.
Usually I'd have Oliver handle the paperwork but most can only be of value through me.
I throw my jacket over my shoulder as i make up stairs trying to get these cufflinks off.

"Boss"

"Rick."

"Rough day at work."

"Rough day at work.." i responded in an exhausted manner.

"The young lady requested to treat you to a meal to express her thanks."

Mm.

"She did." I asked rhetorically.

He nodded then continued "she also requested your number but i gave her mine instead, i told her I'll pass the address to you".

I turned around before he could say anything else.
"I'll think about it."

I need some rest.

I go straight up to my study where i sat to think about a few things.
Dad what are you up to old man.

I place my cufflinks in an open box implanted in my burgundy old fashioned desk, walking around to take a seat, adjusting my chair to raise my legs. "Fuck", i say under my breath exhaustingly.

I dig through my drawers to find a cigar, taking my legs down in the process.

'Cling'.
Flashing my finger across the lever, repeating that action, allowing the clicking sound to stimulate my brain with keen focus to get the cigar lit, i watch as it burns through it.

I take a draw then exhale.
Wheeeeeu.

"It's beautiful from up here." I thought out loud after rotating my chair the face the night sky from the window view. Mm.

Jose probably made dinner but I'm out of it right now.

I head to my room to take a shower, flushing the cigar down the sink.
I need a wife.

Readers Only⬇️❤️
Leave your thoughts here
~Love Alee