Part 21

Dominio's Pov-

"You did in fact cost me an arm- I add but she just me off to take a call.

"I'm sorry can you give me a minute please, i haven't fully thanked you as yet", she says then rush to the bathroom to speak.

I get up from the table a little after deciding to take a leak also.

I'll hear more about what she has to add later.

I'm doing my business and I realize, I can hear her conversation.
It's either the walls are thin or she's loud.

"I know but please, I need more time, I'm trying"
I try not to eavesdrop but I'm sure even the cashier can hear her at this point.

"You told me the rent wasn't due for another week- i", the person on the other end is clearly her landlord.

she continues ,"move out?what do you mean move out, i paid my rent, I don't think this is how it works, you added another split outta nowhere n im saying I need more time but now you're saying I should move out??".

Screw this.

I damp my hands with a kerchief** from my jacket pocket after running my hands under the sink then I walk towards the bathroom where she is.

"Amelia, hang up the phone and get in the car and let me take you home to get your stuff."

I head back out at my own pace.

I turn to see her put her phone to the side as to not let the person on the other end of the line hear our conversation.

She slowly walks out the bathroom questionably. I look at her sternly.We're now in the alleyway**.
I reach my hands out and she places the phone in my hands. Good girl.
I hang up then place the phone in her sweater pocket.

"Get in the car", i walk off, she's right behind me.

A day in the life of the rich, there's plenty of rooms at home why not, the more the merrier. I know how it feels to be on your own, trying to make ends meet, telling yourself you can do this on your own.

It's apart of growing up.
Emotionally, physically, mentally.
Those I can speak on, financially not so much.

"What do you mean?", i can hear her from behind me.
"I'm taking you to get your stuff then you can stay at my place until you're back on your feet", I tell her while walking to my car.

"Thank you but that's not necessary, it's fine, besides we don't even know each other", she tries to convince me.

"Your cousin knows me."

"Yea but you don't know my cousin either", she's behind still trying to catch up with me.

"You mean the anonymous one?didn't think I would", I plaster.
"You're basically getting thrown out I heard the whole convo, don't resist."

Silence.
She catches up to me.

"Thank you", she says softly, a little embarrassed, I can tell.

We hop into the car and i get her address and watch her pack her stuff in my trunk, it wasn't a lot, she insisted on not needing my help.

Beats me I'm fully dressed.
She finishes packing everything, I close the truck then we walk back inside the car.

"I'm really sorry I didn't mean for all this to happen, I wish it wouldav turned out better", she continues while putting her seatbelt on.

"It seems like thanking you is starting to be a thing for me", she chuckles, i can see her crouch down into the seat as I turn out of the driveway, still a little embarrassed.

Cheeky.

"Maybe it was a good idea to get drunk after all"

"Sorry about that", she flushes.

I continue my journey to the house wondering if there's anymore preparations that had to be done on a specific paperwork I had for a client.

I'm as busy as it is, puzzling how I cleared my calendar to end up watching her pack for almost an hour.

I'm tired as is so I part my car half way there and call Joseph to take over, she looks over at me confused.

"Don't worry that my chauffeur, he won't bite", i say as I see him coming.

I hop out of the front and she turns to look at me.
"You have a chauffeur?", she whisper yells.

I fix shuffle my jacket to get comfortable and I set my head back for a short nap.
"Mhm", i respond while my eyes are closed.

"I know you're a boss but I didn't know you were like a boss boss boss".

Heaven's sake.

I hear the front door open and I assume that's Joseph.

"Wassup D"

I hear him start the engine.

"Just tryna grab a nap"

"Good thing i was just around the corner and who's this pretty lady".

"That's my friend Amelia, she'll be staying with me for a while, get use to her."

"Hii", she greets him

"Alright alright, the more the merrier".

My boy.

Readers only⬇️❤️
Leave a comment!
~ Love Alee