Chapter 5

Noemi's Pov

"Noemi!Get out of bed!", i can tell it's my mom shaking me. I turn groaning. "You're gonna be late". She pulls the curtains open.

"Mom,the light!", i hid under my blanket,then it hit me. I gasped. My first day at work. I threw my comforter off and ran into the bathroom.

I could hear my mom in the distance. "How are you this old and I still have to wake you!", "Mom I just turned 23 remember", I hollered back in the process of taking my clothes off and jumping in the shower.

Six minutes later I'm jumping out of the shower,rapping my self with a towel and grabbing another to dry my hair on my sprint back to my room.

I opened my closet seeing my outfit perfectly hanging waiting to be worn. A few minutes later I grab my heels and ran down the stairs grabbing a piece of bacon, holding it in my mouth as i put my hair up in the process.

I chug some orange juice as i see my mom running down the stairs handing me my shoulder bag?i giggled. "Noemi", she draws out my name.

"Sorry ma,love you bye",i give her a hug and some kisses then ran straight through the door into my uber.

Surprisingly I'm here. Early. I inhale the fresh cool air, I smile hearing the birds chirping.

After university this is my first time really getting out there. I was along the pavement staring at this huge building "Zerulu",i read.

I've always admired this place, as far as I've heard most of the successful people today were apart of this organization. Let's see what's in store for me.

I walked inside."Miss Gonzale, am I right?",a tall besuited gentleman with brown hair greeted me.

"Yes, Noami Gonzale, pleased to meet you", i went ahead and shook his hand, "I am Nior Duhaney,and I will be showing you around for a bit while I escort you to your department". I smiled walking by his side. Flabbergasted as i continue.

Readers Only⬇️❤️
Leave your thoughts here
~Love Alee