Part 20

⚠️Attention Sexual Scenarios⚠️

Alexis's Pov

It's 12am.
The party's just starting.
Club here i come.

As soon as i got home i got fresh, gathered my heels and jewelry and took a nap now I'm all set.

I added some curls to my hair earlier.

I'm now standing in the mirror admiring my black meshed jumpsuit outfit with my black nipple stickers piercing through and my black underwear evidently showing.

I added some brown lip liner then gloss, grabbed some perfume along with my black heels and saw my way out.

I had told that girl I'd pick her up and she messaged me to say she's ready.

I'm currently at her drive way as she hops into the car.

She's hot.

She's wearing a two piece, gold outfit.
The material used to make her top is very thin and i can see her nipple sticking through.
She straightened her hair too.
Oh God competition.

"You look so good", she complimented me.

"No you look good, have you seen yourself", she chuckled i went along with it.

It took us 20 minutes to get the club and I'm ready to get this party started.

The music is so loud and lights are beaming everywhere, it's extremely crowded.
I grabbed her hand as we pulled through.

We're at the bar and i shout over the music "Are you okay?"

"Yea I'm okay, great party!"she shouts back.

"I didn't get your name" i called out.

"It's Amelia"

"Amelia i see"
"Let's do shot Amelia"

"I love shots!"

We're dancing and taking shots after shots, i had the bartender line them out.
She's sure know how to party.
She chugging.

I took atleast 6 shots, and pretended to take the rest while she drank most.

I look over at her and she's dancing and swaying with a grin spread across her face.

"You have really nice boobs you know that!" she shouts over the music.

"Oh yea?" I shout back.
"Do you wanna go somewhere you can see them even better"i shout.

"Hell yea", she giggles.

I take her hand as i walk her to the back of the club and i place her in one of several rooms closing the door right after.

I observe the place.
Mm not bad.
I'm slightly tipsy but not as much as her.

I lay her down on the bed while i take my mesh off then i hop on top of her.

"You're heavy", she giggles.

I look down at her, watching her eyes slowly close then open. "You like this huh?"

She attempts to take one of my stickers off.
"What's this? Take it off".

I take the stickers off revealing my hard nipples.

She grabs them and squeezes into them.

"There so big, i wish mine were this big", she giggles.

I raise her hand off to reveal hers.

"They're alright", I grin.

I grab them in the palm of my hands watching her let out a slight moan.

"Oh you like that", i tease her.

She's out of it. She slowly moves her head to the other side.

I pull her skirt up to reveal her dark g- stringed underwear, her pussy is soaking wet through that.

I rip it open and pulled her skirt out of the way.

She giggles.

"What are you doing?"

"Oh nothing", i responded.
I kiss her tummy then slowly slipped a finger into her cervix. I can hear her moan.
I hover over her adding another finger inside her as i start kissing her neck.

She moans louder.
I speed it up a little.

"Aughh" i got her weak.

"Do you want more?"i whisper in her ear.
She starts curling up.

She then grabs my neck and starts kissing the fuck outta me. "Mm", i try to catch my breath, then fall into it.

She turns me over now she's on top of me, kissing my navel exactly how i did hers.
She then hops off my finger giggling and i can see her reach for a purple dildo that was at the top of the side table.

She's back on top of me and she starts kissing my navel again straight down to the top of my pussy.

AUgh.
"What are you doing?" I ask her.

She doesn't answer she just starts eating my pussy, i can see her caressing it with her tongue. I moan.
She slowly takes the tip of the dildo and uses it to caress my clits a few times.

I pull her towards me sliding two fingers inside her watching her moan.

I can feel her force it into me. I scream.

She's gripping it while it goes back and forth into me.
"Aaauhh". That feels so good.
I take it from her grasp and i start doing it on my own.

She holds onto my hand while taking it out of me and shoves it inside her still holding onto my hand, riding it.

I can tell she's coming to a climax.

She turns on top of me, facing my pussy as she goes all in again.

I grab the dildo from her hand and i plunge it inside her.
The sounds that fill the room has it hits her walls.

I moan, i can tell that i came in her mouth, she doesn't care she's still licking my pussy.

I can hear her say "I'm coming" faintly.

She then comes all over my boobs.
I take the dildo out of her and drop it along side the bed.

I pass out.

Readers Only⬇️❤️
Leave your thoughts here
~Love Alee