Chapter 12

Noemi's Pov

I turn up to the staff party and soon as i enter a whiff of expensive wine hits me. I know a good wine anywhere. The music is just right. There's conversations filled with laughter and everyone's having a good time, so lively. I love it! I was a bit anticipant walking in, smiling here and there at a few people.

I turned around to face my cousin letting out a small chuckle as i grabbed her left hand pulling her towards the bar.

"It's fine..I'm as hesitant as you are", i assured her. Jessica would've being the life of the party by now but she has the schedule of a working class mid age man and my cousin being the rod to my staff was able to be my moral support tonight. Thank God for cousins!

"So these are your co workers huh, some are on the shabbier side, they're alright" Amelia joked, acting disappointed, doing a lil gesture with her hands.

"Girl leave it at home", we burst out laughing as we both got comfortable on the bar stools, observing the marbled semi circle bar counter.

"Ladies" he gives us a pleasant smile.

"Can we have a mimosa and a daiquiri virgin please."
I told the bartender.

"Of course"

"Virgin?"

"You know how I get when I drink, you don't want me to get fired after my first day do you?"

"Gotcha"
"You don't think they'll throw me out do you", stirring as always.

"You're my support, I need you so ofc not", i convinced her"

!Music Blasting //LUV- Tory Lanez!
(add music for a better experience)

"This is my songgg whattttttttt",I got so hyped.

My cousin start screaming with me, she knows this is my jam.
I start doing a lil cha cha-ing to the dance floor, this night just got better.

"Oops I WANT YOU FOR ME babe!"
"EveryONE falls in LOVE sometimess" synchronized shouting from us both, we did in-fact not care. A party is a party.

My cousin starts going low, "Yes honey!"
There's a few more people coming to the dance floor to join us. They know the vibe. I chuckled out loud.

!Music Blasting// Adorn- Miguel!

We are having a time!
"Girl they do not want us to leave the floor", my cousin shouted over the music.

"At this point they love us! hahhaha", we're delulu like that.
I'm still hyped jumping around, muffling my hair as I swing my head sideways. Im hitting it at this point.

Jessica started, "You just gotta let my lovee-
let my love adorn YOOOU", I finished. All smiles.

No more hits please I'm tired I say to myself panting as I hint Amelia to come get some more drinks.

"Now this is a party girl".

"What, this is thee party, who knew they had the jams", i say walking towards the bar, hopping onto a stool. Amelia does the same.

"A mango daiquiri please"
"A glass of water, five rocks" i need it trust me.

!Music Blasting// Promise- Ciara!

So refreshing. They know exactly how to lighten the mood. Jessica and i are just enjoying the music as we take a five to catch ourselves.
She's texting while i watch everyone dance.
Jess sure missed out on this one.

Reader Only⬇️❤️
Leave your thoughts here
~Love Alee