Chapter 11

Dominio's Pov

I'm not into Alexis. I had no idea what happened.
I mean i was surely blowing her back out but I couldn't help myself.
She was teasing me.Goddamit.
That blow job was exquisite.
Who taught her that.
Dominio. I stop myself.

Tonight is my welcome back party let's focus on my attire. I walked into my closet.

"Hmm".Going through several suits, satisfied with my choices, I held it up by the hanger, then laid it on my king sized bed then went towards the staircase.

"Rick, Jose a word."
"Yes Sir"
"Yes Sir"

They came to my calling. "Alert me whenever Alexis shows up to my door and don't send her up without my request".

"Okay Boss"
"Yes Sir"

I can't have this happening again it's too risky.

"Your dad called",Rick informed me.
"What was it about?"

"He said he'll be visiting for Christmas"
"Did he."i retorted with my hands in my pocket, taking my last two steps down the staircase.

"We'll see about that", he nodded and walked away.
A little too late for family time don't ya think. What are you up to old man.

"We're going in town be here in 20 minutes". I told Joseph. I need Chinese food,it's helps to joggle my stress.

Speaking of  joggl- Dominio. I smiled.
I had no idea she was that crazy. I chuckled to myself.

*35 minutes later*
At a Chinese restaurant

"I'll have some stir fried tofu with rice and bowl of spicy noodle",i told the Chinese lady after politely nodding.

"I'll have- umm damn there's so many options."
"Char sui, D what's that?" Joseph continued in all seriousness. I happen to muffle a laugh.

"I think you should try it,it's pretty good."i said sternly.

"Is it?",he said then went back to focusing on the menu.

"I'll have some spicy noodles too and a bottle of water"he told the Chinese lady.

"And a bottle of water?"I laughed.

"Hell yea."
"One of the most important rules to life is to never try new things when your hungry,I'll stick to the spicy noodles and that water,at least I know what's coming"he cracked up.

"You got a point,"I chuckled and shook my head.

Joseph and I are around the same age. I've known him since kindergarten. Ever since his dad died back in freshman year,he's being letting a lot of time pass him.

My dad wasn't mostly a dick,Joseph was like the son he never had so he offered him a job as our driver, giving him big tips, to get him out of the house.

Surprisingly he changed a lot. So good to see him happy again.

I should text Nior to make sure all the staff is aware of this party tonight.

(Dominio)
>Ensure the whole staff is aware of tonight's event.

(Nior)
>Will do.

(Dominio)
>New staffs included

(Nior)
>On it boss.

I ran one hand through my hair.I hope I get to see her tonight.

Readers Only⬇️❤️
Leave your thoughts here
~Love Alee