Love in many forms. (oneshot)

Love comes in many different forms, everyone has a unique way of giving and receiving affection, and while Florida doesn't truly know what he considers affection, he does know what it means to others.

Love is the way Geo looks at him from across the room before he turns on their favorite show and makes space on the couch. Affection is the way Geo always makes time for him, regardless of how busy their schedules are. Love is the two of them baking together, the jokes they make along the way, and the way everyone else's faces light up once they all see what Georgia and Florida created.

With California, it's different. Love is the small reassuring nods he gives when Florida's making the right point, it's the gently holding the other's hand if they seem anxious. Affection is the gentle teasing and the quiet giggles during meetings, it's Cali making him laugh with just a look. Love is the way California helps him find that one piece of information he couldn't quite see, it's them staying up until the sun set and rose once more while talking about everything and nothing.

Affection is the brief nods New York gives him, the slight approval of his actions. It is the way New York always gets an extra pizza just so Florida doesn't have to worry about making a decision, it's the hours the two of them spend alone just sitting in silence thinking. Love is the silent cheering the other on, it's the slight smile New York flashes as he puts someone in their place. 

Louisiana shows love in a way that is easiest for Florida to understand, love is the stories he tells every night when it's just the two of them laying in bed. Love is the reassurance that he does care about Florida, and the willingness to repeat it hundreds of thousands of times just for it to fully sink it. Affection is the way Louisiana has a list of shows he would just know Florida would adore and the way he lets Florida ramble about everything and anything that's on his mind. Love is the way he doesn't hesitate to stand up for what he thinks is right, regardless of how other people would think about him afterward.

Night after night, day after day, Florida stayed up staring at the ceiling, a small smile on his face as he thinks about the ones he holds dear. While he doesn't have a set way of sharing affection, and he struggles with getting the right words out there. There's no denying the fact that he does, and always will, care. No matter what happens, he will always have love to give, and he always knows that there will be someone there loving him.

A/N!!
long time no see! hiya!! anyways uh yeah sorry if this was bad its been a while </3