3

Alex's P.O.V
I wake up and look around. This isn't my room. Then I remember that I was adopted. I smiled at the thought and looked at Ricky, aka my new dad. I was finally able to get out of his grip and go downstairs.

I walk into the kitchen and straight to the fridge. I look at the shelf and see a bottle of Tabasco. I smirk. I think I'll prank the boys and show them the real me.

I go up to my room and quietly take some stuff out of my bag. I go back down to the living room. Here is what I have planned: I am going to a fake spider in Connor's room, take all of their left shoes, put flour and confetti on all their fan blades, put Tabasco in the pancakes, hair dye in the shampoo, hide all their chargers, put mints in the ice, hide the car keys, put a fake snake in the bathroom, hide all their penny boards and and change the languages on their phones.

I first start hiding stuff and changing the languages. I get my fake snake and fake spider I put them in places where the boys will see them. After that I put the flour and confetti on the fans and put the dye in the shampoo and conditioner. I put the mints in the ice trays and put water on them in the freezer.

I start to make the pancakes. I make some without the hot sauce for me and the ones with hot sauce for the boys. After that I wake up yhe boys. "BOYS GET YOUR BUTTS UP I MADE BREAKFAST!" I yelled as I pour myself some juice.

Kian is the first one down. He sits down and serves himself some pancakes. "Morning Kiki." I said as I sit back down. "AHHH SPIDER!" I hear Connor yell from his bedroom. I try so hard to contain my laughter. "What the heck was that all about?" Kian asked as he took a bite of his pancakes. He starts chewing but stops. His eyes go wide and he starts to turn red.

By this time I was on the floor dying of laughter. "What did you put in those pancakes!?" Kian asked as he chugged down the milk. Jc came down and gave us weird looks he sat down and served himself some pancakes.

"Don't eat the pancakes!" Kian warned but it was too late. Jc was now chugging down a water bottle. I was still on the floor laughing.

"ALEX GET YOUR BUTT UP HERE!" Ricky yelled. I run upstairs to his room and see him standing there, arms crossed with flour and confetti around him. I dropped to the floor laughing. I heard another scream from the guest bedroom. I totally forget that Trevor and Sam spent the night. I go back to the living room and things settle down.

*****few hours later*****

We were all downstairs watching tv when the boys go up to take showers and get ready for the day.

I was sitting on the couch going through my phone when someone in front of me cleared their throat. I look up and see all the guys with different color hair. I couldn't take it I busted out laughing. Here is who had what color:
Ricky: green
Kian: blue
Jc: red
Connor: pink
Trevor: orange
Sam: purple.

Let me just say now,they were pissed. I got up and took off running. "GET HER!" Kian yelled as they followed me upstairs. I ran into Kian's room and luckily they didn't see me run in here. I hid in the closet and listened for them.

"Check all the closests and under every bed." Ricky said. I heard the bedroom door open then closed. I moved some stuff in front of me so they wouldn't see me right away. I covered my mouth so they wouldn't hear me breathing. The closet door flies open and I am face to face with Kian.

"Hi there baby girl." Kian said as he threw me over his shoulder. "I FOUND HER!" Kian yelled as he carried me downstairs. "Kiki if you put me down I'll love you forever." I said to Kian in my baby voice and giving him the puppy dog eyes. "Nope that's not gonna work on me this time."

He threw me on the couch got in top of me (not in that way you dirty minded people) and started tickling the crap out of me.

"KIKI.....STOP......PLEASE...." I said in between breaths. He stopped and then Connor came and threw me over his shoulder. He handed me to Jc who held me still as Connor sprayed me with silly sting yelling "PAY BACK FOR THE SPIDER!". Next Jc made me eat a spoon full of peanut butter, witch I HATE. Last they tied my to a chair and put the chair in the middle of the living room as they went up to their own bedrooms.

"YOU CANT JUST LEAVE ME HERE." I yelled up to the boys. "Yes we can!" Connor yelled back. They came back down to the living room and put on Netflix.

"Guys please, I'm hungry. I didn't eat breakfast." I said using my baby voice and puppy dog eyes. "If we give you food your getting peanut butter" Connor said. I glared at him then I got an idea. "Kiki, can you please untie me. I wuve you." I said looking Kian straight in the eyes using my baby voice and puppy dog face. That's his absolute weekness.

He sighed and untied me. "Dude really?" Jc said. "I couldn't help it she used the baby voice. AND the eyes. She used THE EYES." Kian said defending himself. He sat back down on the couch taking up the last open spot. I shrugged and laid a crossed them with my head on Connor's lap, my feet on Kian and the rest of my body on Jc and Ricky's lap.

I turned my head and looked at their hair and laughed. "What are you laughing at?" Ricky asked . "Your guy's hair." I said still laughing. "Oh you thinks thats funny, I'll show you funny." He said and started tickling me like crazy while the others held me down.

He finally stopped letting me breath. We put on mean girls and once it started I fell asleep. It's been one of the best days of my life.