8

Ricky's P.O.V

What have I done.

"What the hell Ricky! Why did you hit her?!" Kian yelled in my face. "I don't know. I didn't mean to I swear." I said. There were now tears running down my face.

He ran past me to go up to her room. I fell to my knees with more tears spilling down my face.

Kian's P.O.V

I can't believe he just hit her like that. And from pass experience with him, I know he hits hard. I ran pass him and up to Alex's bedroom. I reached for the doorknob and turned it but it was locked.

"Alex, open the door." I said. All I heard was soft crying and her sniffling. "Alex, please it's just me." I said.

I heard her bare feet hit the floor as she walked up to the door. I heard the door unlock. She opened the door, looked up at me then hugged me. I picked her up and her arms went around my neck and her legs around my waist.

"Shh, it's ok. It's gonna be ok." I said trying to calm her. "No it won't be ok. When my birth dad started abusing me, it all started one night when he slapped me." She said still crying.

I carried her over to her bed and sat up against her headboard. She is now laying on my chest still crying. I slowly rocked her small body which seems to calm her down.

After a while she stopped crying and fell asleep. I turned off her lamp and fell asleep myself.

* the next morning*
Alex's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning cuddling a pillow. Memories from last night flooded back into my mind and sent chills down my spine. I got up and started getting ready for the day. (Outfit in the picture ).

After getting ready I went downstairs to grab some breakfast. I poured myself some frosted flakes and sat at the counter and ate. After awhile I heard someone coming down the stairs.

Please don't be Ricky. Please don't be Ricky. "Hey Alex." I sighed. It's just Connor. "Hey Connor. What are we doing today?" I asked. "Umm we were thinking about going to the movies." He said.

Me and Connor sat at the counter eating our breakfast and talking. "What movie should we see?" Connor asked. "Poltergeist." I said. "Are you sure you will be able to watch that movie?" He asked. "Please you don't know who your talking to." I said with confidence.

"Ok. Go wake up Tha other guys." I ran upstairs and to my bedroom. I got out my blow horn and stood in the middle of the hall. I put the blow horn in the air and pushed the button. Within minutes I heard screams coming from the bedrooms. I ran downstairs and pretended like nothing happened.

"Who did that!?" Trevor asked. "Did what?" I said acting all innocent. "Who blew the blow horn?" He asked. "Yo probably just imagined it." I said. "Whatever." He mumbled. I shook my head and finished eating.

After all the guys came down and got ready to go we left to the movie theater. Kian was driving, Connor was passenger. And in the back was Ricky, me, JC and the 3rd row was Sam and Trevor. I am gonna be stuck in the middle of Jc and Ricky for 30 minutes. Oh joy.

"Jc, switch spots with me." I whispered to Jc. "Nope. I called window seat fair and square." He said. I glared at him. I moved closer to Jc and as far away from Ricky as possible.

After the longest drive in the world we finally made it to the movie theater. I got out of the car as fast as I can. I grabbed Jc's hand and we walked in.