5

Alex's P.O.V

Around 10 o'clock everyone went home. Me and Hayes really got to know each other more. And the whole time he looked a little nervous and I still have no idea why.

After everyone left I said goodnight to the guys and went to bed. Sadly it was not a dream less sleep.

*dream*

I was sitting in my bedroom just doing my homework when I heard a car pull up. I look out my window and see my drunk dad and his drunk friends. I know where this is going.

I stayed really quite but it didn't work. They came storming in my room. "Did you think you can hid from us baby girl?" My dad asked as he dragged me off my bed by my hair. I whimpered as I hit the hard floor. I was still really sore from my last beating.

"Get up brat!" He yelled. I tried all I could to get up, but I just fell right back on the floor. My dad and his friends started kicking and punching. "STOP. PLEASE STOP." I yelled out in pain.

*end of dream*

"Alex! Alex wake up." I sit up and immediately start crying. "Shh. What's wrong baby girl?" Ricky asked. "I had a dream about my past." I said through my sobs. "Can you tell us about your past?" Kian asked. "In the morning. It's probably like 3am." I said laying back down. "Actually it's 8 o'clock in the morning." Connor said. "Of course it is. Ok meet me downstairs I'll be there in a minute." I said heading to the bathroom. They nodded and left.

I brushed my teeth and put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I enter the living room and see all the guys spread out on the couch. I go and sit in between Ricky and Sam. "Okay, what do you want to know?" I ask but already know the answer. "Do you mind telling us about your pass. If you don't want to its ok." Jc said. "I don't mind. So I lived with just my dad after my mom left. He was fine for a while but then he started getting physical. Then he would come home drunk and with friends. And when he did, he would come up to my room and beat me. His friends would help to. He barley fed me. One day my dad left to the bar so I decided to run away. I stole money from him and just ran and didn't turn back. I went to the care home and been there since." I said not really caring.

Their eyes were all wide and some a little watery. I looked down scared of what their reactions would be. The next thing I knew I was in a big group hug.

After I told them I went upstairs to get ready for the day. I look at my phone and see that I have a text from Hayes.

From Hayes: Good morning. Would you like to go see a movie with me today?

To Hayes: let me ask my dad

From Hayes: okay :)

I dropped my phone on the bed and ran downstairs. "RICKY!" I yelled as I got to the living room. "Yes child." He said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Can I please go to the movies with Hayes?" I asked using my puppy dog face. "I don't know. I am not really fond of him." He said turning on the TV. "Please dad. He is the only friend I have. And he is really nice. And we just met so it's not like he is gonna ask me out." I begged. He sighed. "Ok you can go. It's 3:30 now so I want you home at 7." He said finally giving in. I squealed and hugged him then ran upstairs.

To Hayes: ok he said yes.

From Hayes: cool I'll be there in 15 minutes bye :)

I finished getting ready. I put on a pair of blue denim shorts, a black shirt and a red flannel around my waist. I put my hair in a fishtail braid and put a little makeup on. Once I finish the doorbell rang.

"Alex, Hayes is here!" Ricky yelled. I grabbed my penny board and put phone in my pocket and went downstairs.

I got downstairs and see Ricky glaring at Hayes and Hayes looking very scared. When Ricky noticed me he smiled. "You look nice Alex. Are you ready?" Hayes asked. I nodded and we left.

We rode to the theater and decided to see unfriended . Hayes bought the tickets and I bought the snacks. We got the stuff and went inside the theater.

*Skip movie*
The whole movie I was hiding my face in Hayes jacket. It was only 6:15 so I didn't have to go home yet. Hayes grabbed my hand and we walked out of the theater.
"Ice cream?" He asked. I nodded and hoped on my board. The whole way to the ice cream shop we held hands and laughed at the randomest things.

We got to the ice cream shop and entered the bright shop. "What flavor are you going to get?" Hayes asked. "I am going to get mint 'n' chip. What about you?" I said looking up at him. "I am just gonna get plain chocolate." He said smiling. "Your boring." I said. "Hey don't judge my ice cream choice." He said in a funny voice making me laugh.

We got our ice cream and after a few minutes of arguing I let him pay. We slowly rode our boards and ate our ice cream. About half way to my house we both finished. Me and him were holding hands again when he got a little to close to me and we both fell on the grass. We laughed and got up.

When we got up our faces were inches apart. We looked each other in the eyes and he started leaning in. I felt myself leaning in as well. Our lips connected and moved in sync. His lips were soft and so was the kiss. His hands mad his way to my waist as mine went to his neck. We stayed that way for awhile until I was dying for air. He broke the kiss and rested his forehead on mine.

"Alex ever since Ricky told me about you I liked you. I know we only met yesterday, but will you be my girlfriend?"