The Hospital

Ricky's P.O.V

Oh s * * *.

I picked up Alex and raced to my car in the parking lot. I layed her down. In the backseat and got in the drivers side. I then rush to the hospital.

I came up to a red light so I decided to call the boys and tell them. I called Connor first. He picked up after a few rings.

"Connor?!"

"Ricky what's wrong?"

"Meet me at the hopital. It's Alex. Bring the guys." I said then hung up.

We pulled up to the hospital parking lot and I rushed to the entrance with Alex in my arms.

"Help! Help! My daughter is unconscious!" I yelled. They took Alex away on a gurney and wouldn't let me come. I had no other choice but to sit and wait.

A few minutes later the boys, Andrea, Lia, and Jenn come rushing in. I got up to greet them. "What happened with Alex?! Jenn asked. I sighed and told them to sit down.

"I had followed Alex to the park just make sure she was safe. We were walking through the park talking and th-" I was cut off by the doctor. "Alex Dillon." I stood up and he walked over to us.

"How is she?" I asked worried. He sighed. "I'm sorry to say this but Alex is in a coma and won't be expected to wake up anytime soon." The doctor said looking me in the eyes. I didn't say anything I just looked down. "I was also sent to ask why is there a red hand shaped mark on her right cheek." He said. I immediately looked up at him. "We were walking in the park and she was on my right. And I was talking with my hands and I spead arms out wide and I accidentally hit her." I lied. He nodded and walked away.

I turned back to the guys and was immediately pinned to the wall. Jc was holding me up against the wall while holding the collar of my shirt.

"Your such a liar!" He yelled in my face. "You hit her again didn't you?!" He spat. I didn't say anything. He let go of me and walked to the other side of the small waiting room. I sat down and buried my head in my hands not even trying to hold back my tears.

After about an hour the doctor came back out. "She is able to have visitors now. She on the 2nd floor room 2313" He said. We all raced to the elevators. And of course nobody wanted to get in the elevator with me. I sighed and press the button.

I got to the 2nd floor and raced around till I found her room. I stood outside the closed door hesitating to go in. I finally reached for the handle and slowly entered leaving the door open. As soon as I saw her I broke down. I fell to my knees with tears flowing nonstop down my face. I let my head fall into my hands as I continued bawling.

I heard some people come in and some gasp. I moved to the side and sat on one of the 4 chairs. In the room was all of o2l and Jenn. Lia and Andrea were outside the room.

I looked at Alex. She looks so fragile. With all the wires that are helping her breath. The machines that are keeping her alive. The chances of her waking up with memory loss are very high. I brought my knees up to my chest and continued to cry and hate myself. I put my wonderful daughter in a coma. Who does that.

I looked around the room at everyone. They all had teared stained faces. I sighed and looked back down. I moved my chair closer to the bed and grabbed her hand.

"Hey baby girl. I don't know if you know what's going on but let me try to explain. I know you can't hear but I just need to talk to you. I did follow you to the park. I was scared you might go to Hayes' house. I should of trusted you. But I made the biggest mistake of my life. I put you in this bed with my stupid actions. I need you to fight. You have a room full of people who love you as much as I do. Kian, Andrea, Jenn, Lia, Jc, Sam, Trevor, Connor, and I are all here and will be here when you feel like you need to wake up. I want you to take your time but please with a cherry on top don't leave us. Please don't forget us. Take this time to remember all the great times we've had. And I promise you that once you wake up we will talk about you and Hayes and work something out. Baby girl I love you. We all do. I'm sorry." I said. I sat there just holding her hand and rubbing my thumb across her knuckles.

I look and see everyone staring at me. "Hey Ricky we're gonna go get something from the vending machines. Want anything?" Connor asked. I shook my head no. He sighed and walked out the door.

Kian's P.O.V

Alex has been in a coma for a month and it's been hard. We have no energy or anything that brightens the house. Ricky will not come home voluntary. We literally have to drag him out of the hospital. But sometimes we let him stay the night. We always have to make sure he eats something everyday. We are now at the hopital in Alex's room. She has no progress.

Ricky's P.O.V

It's hard being without Alex. Her smile is what I need right now. I'm sitting by her bed holding her hand. Hayes is just like me. He has to be dragged out of the room so he can go home. As I rub her knuckles I feel her thumb rub my palm. I look up at her and her eyes are open.

SHE'S AWAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

"Alex? How are you feeling?" I ask her. She looks at me confused.

"Do I know you?"