Birthday part 2

We got closer to everyone and I was kinda shocked by the amount of people who were there. All of Magcon, Joey Graceffa, Tyler Oakley, Sawyer Hartman, Jenn, Andrea, Arden, and Lauren where there.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They all yelled as I got closer. I couldn't stop smiling. I greeted everyone and then laid out my towel. I put on my sunglasses and sunscreen and laid on my towel to get a tan.

After about five minutes, I felt someone start to pick me up. "Come on Alex let's go for a swim." They said. It was Cameron. "Cameron put me down!" I yelled. But of course, Cameron being the immature boy he is, he didn't. He ran down to the water with me I'm his arms and threw me in.

"I HATE YOU SO MUCH CAM!" I yelled as I reached the surface of the water. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. I smiled to myself thinking it was Hayes. I turned around about to kiss him when he suddenly busted out laughing. I opened my eyes and saw Matt.

"Cam you were right, she did think I was Hayes!" Matt exclaimed. I got out of Matt's arms and went to get my towel. I looked around and I didn't see Hayes.

"Hey Connor have you seen Hayes?" I asked putting on my shorts and shirt. "He went to use the restroom." He said. I nodded and started in the direction of the restrooms.

As I got closer to the bathrooms I notice what looks like a couple, making out against the wall. I hate when people do that like get a room.

As I got closer to them I couldn't help but notice that the guy had the exact same swim trunks as Hayes. The closer I got the more nervous I got.

I stopped walking when I was a few feet away from them. Tears started building up in my eyes. "Hayes?" Was the only thing I can choke out. They stopped kissing and turned around. His eyes went wide once he saw me.

Before Hayes can say anything I took off running back to our group. Once I got there I started frantically packing up my stuff. As I was folding up my towel I heard Hayes.

"Alex, please let me explain!" He said grabbing my arms and turning me around. "Let me go Hayes! I don't want to hear it!" I yelled trying to get out of his grasp. He wouldn't let go, he just kept trying to explain. "Hayes I swear to god if you don't let go of me!" I yelled.

"Hey what's going on?!" Connor said pulling Hayes off of me. "Can you drive me home Connor?" I asked through my sobs. He looked at me then nodded. I grabbed my stuff and Connor did the same. I pushed past Hayes and walked to the car with Connor.

In the car it was quite until Connor spoke up. "Do you want to tell me what happened back there?" He said glancing at me. I sighed. "When I was at the restrooms, I saw Hayes making out with some girl." I said looking out the window. "Alex I'm sorry. This hasn't been the ideal birthday." He said focusing on the road.

It was silent for a little longer when he spoke up again. "Want to stop for some frozen yogurt?" He asked. I looked over at him and nodded. He smiled and pulled into the parking lot of Yogurt Land. We got out of the car and walked into the yogurt shop.

"What are you gonna get?" Connor asked. "My usual. Death by chocolate." I said grabbing my cup. I went to the machine and filled up my cup. Connor filled his with the watermelon flavor. I put gummy worms, gummy bears, strawberry boba beans, brownie bites and m&ms. Connor put the same thing but he also added strawberries and granola.

We sat outside the shop and ate our yougurt. It was only about 2 o'clock so we were in no rush. "JC said that they were gonna stay at the beach a little longer if its okay with you." Connor said looking up from his phone."Yeah it's fine with me, they can stay as long as they want." I replied.

When we finished out yogurt we headed home. It was a short drive so we were home fast. We pulled up in our driveway and I ran inside.

Connor and I walked into the house to see Ricky and Alexa making out on the couch. Connor cleared his throat trying to get them to stop, and they did.

"Oh hey you guys are back. I came home and the house was empty, where were you guys?" He asked sitting up. I didn't answer him I just gave him a look then ran up to my room.

I grabbed my Adidas sweats, a white T-shirt and some undergarments and went to take a shower.

While I was in the shower I can hear Connor and Ricky arguing downstairs. I didn't know if I was crying or not because of the water from the shower. I just stood there under the water listening to them argue.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw my razor. I slowly reached for it and took the blade off. I played with it in my hand for a while then brought it up to my wrist. I took a deep breath and slide the blade across my wrist. I did that several times until everything started to get dark.

I've lived a long enough life right? I mean I'm 14 today, and I've met and lived with my idols. I've been through a lot already so maybe this is a good thing. I mean the guys won't miss me. Hayes won't me miss me. Maybe they'll get over me and adopt another child. Maybe one that's not such a screwup like me. They'll be fine without me.

With that I collapsed on the floor and was out.