Damn it!

Ricky's P.O.V

No no no this can't be happening! She's gonna remember everything. I'm such a bad father.

"Ricky, are you ok?" Someone asks. I look up and see Alex hiding behind Kian and all the other guys giving me concerned looks.

"Alex can I talk to you? Privately?" I ask. She hesitates but nods. She starts walking towards her room and I follow. I walk into her room and she's sitting on her desk chair.

"Alex I know that what I did was a real horrible thing. I mean who puts their child in a coma for a month. I'm a terrible father. You deserve a better life. You should have a real family with a loving mom and an overprotective father. The other guys have been better role models and better fathers then I have been or ever will be. When you woke up and didn't remember me I didn't stay and comfortable you. Instead I acted like a baby and took off while the others stayed. Again who does th-" I was cut off and engulfed in a hug. I didn't hug back because I was taken by surprise.

"Just shutup and hug me back." Alex said. I chukled and wrapped my arms around her small body and pulled her closer to me. "I love you dad. You have nothing to be sorry about. I love you so much." She said into my ear.

I sniffled into her shoulder. "I love you too Alex. And I promise to be a better father and role model." We stayed like that for a few minutes. I pulled away and stood up. "We should do something. I mean it's only 8 o'clock in the morning." I say. We sit there thinking for a moment then it hits me.

"Let's go to Disneyland!" I say. She looks at me confused. "What's Disneyland?" She asked. I looked at her in disbelief. "You poor poor child. Get ready." I said then left the room.

I went back downstairs and found the guys playing Mario Cart. Once they saw me they paused the game and looked towards me. "So uh are you guys uh on good terms now?" Sam asked. I chukled and nodded. "Yeah we talked things out. And we've decided to go to Disneyland today since she's never been there before." I said.

They all took off running upstairs to get ready and I did the same. I ran up and took a quick shower. After my shower I did my hair like usal. I put on a Micky Mouse tank top, some skinny jeans and black hightops. I have a Micky Mouse beanie but I'm gonna give it to Alex to wear. I leave my room and walk down the hall towards her room.

"Hey Alex? Are you ready?" I ask as I knock on her door. "Yeah. You can come in." She yells back. I chukled and walk into her room. I was shocked by what she was wearing. She was wearing a dark gray crop top with an alien on it, some very short ripped denim shorts, black & white vans and a flower crown. I shook my head. There is no way she wearing that.

"There is no way you're going out dressed like that. That shirt is too short and so are those shorts. Change. Now." I demanded. "They are not short, dad. I'm staying in this." She said. "No you're not. If you would like to go out today and not be grounded then you'll change clothes." I said raising my voice.

"God your so annoying! It doesn't matter what I wear or not!" She yelled. "That's it you're grounded. Once we get back, I want you phone and all of your electronics in my possession!" I yelled then stormed out of her room.

I stood in the hall way and ran my hand threw my hair in frustration. She just forgave me and then we have to get into another big fight. I went downstairs and into the living where the guys were waiting for me. Once they saw me they gave me looks of concern. They heard us. Damn it.

"Is everything ok?" Connor asks. I nod. A few minutes later Alex comes down. She's wearing black shorts that go to her midthigh, a white shirt with gray sleeves, and all black convers. "Better?" She asks with an annoyed aditude. "Much. Thank you." I say. She rolls her eyes and joins the rest of the guys in the living room.

"Ok so who's ready to go?" Kian says breaking the silence. We head out to the cars. In Kian's car, it's Kian, Jc, Sam, Trevor, and Connor. And in my car it's me and Alex. This should be fun.

"Thank you for changing." I say trying to make this less akward. "I had no choice. I'm already grounded." She said not looking up from her phone. "Alex, that outfit was way too inappropriate." I say trying to defend myself.

"Think whatever you want." She said. I just sighed not bothering to start another fight. We just sat in silence for the rest of the ride.

Once we got there Alex ran off to the other guys. The whole day consist of her ignoring and avoiding me. She even rode back with the others leave me to ride with Sam. They got to the house before we did. So when I went up to my room, all of Alex's electronics where on my bed. I did bother doing anything with them.

I just moved them to my desk, changed ,then went to bed. It's been a long day. I need to stop fighting with her. But she pushes my buttons.

The next morning I woke up to a loud annoying noise. I look at my alarm clock and see it's 5 in the morning. I turn towards my desk and see Alex's alarm going off. That girl. She set an early alarm to go off so it will wake me up. I grabbed her phone and headed towards her room. I didn't even bother knocking, I just walked right in.

"Very funny Alex. Now turn your alarm off." I said waking her up. She smiled. "What do you mean?" She asked trying to act innocent. "Just turn it off." I say. She laughs and take the alarm off of repeat then hands her phone back.

This is gonna be a long 2 weeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Omg this book has 1k reads! I'm so happy! Thank you all so much. I've work so hard on this book and it's only gonna get better.

If you would like to be a character in the book please message me privately. Or if you have any ideas for the book then message me privately and I'll also give you a shout out.

Will be updating soon. Also read my other books and follow me if you haven't already.