Fall and Rise of All For One

Beep...Beep...Beep...Beep

"Son, come closer." 

A large man in a torn black business suit lay on a bed, a life support system attached to him with many wires. This was All For One, the greatest villain in Japan's history. He had just had a fight with his nemesis, the number one hero All Might. He had managed to inflict a deadly wound upon the blonde idiot, but in return he recieved a fatal blow to his head, caving his skull in. He had a matter of days left before his death. A young boy approached him. Emerald hair and piercing red eyes made quite the unique look. This boy was Izuku Midoriya, son of All For One.

His mother, Inko Midoriya had died in Izuku's arms after the 'hero' Endeavour decided she was a villain after she asked about his crying, scarred son. She had never participated in anything her husband did, she was as innocent as a lamb. After that incident, Izuku had gotten more involved in his father's empire. His quirk was the same as his father, the ability to steal, use, combine and give quirks, All For One. From that day forward, the number one Villain trained his son to one day take on the name of All For One. He told the boy the history of One For All and the conflicts between him and the bearers of the legacy. All of the villain's knowledge was passed down to his son in the following years. And now, the time had come for Izuku to inherit his father's name and empire. He may be only 13 years old, but it was the only choice. He had been advised to lay low until he was a little older. The green haired boy stood next to his dying father.

"Son, I have very little time left. I have decided to pass down some quirks to you to get you started. I am to die any hour now. Continue my work. Rebuild this corrupted system. I entrust this role to you."

All For One placed his hand on Izuku's head, transferring quirks. Warping, Air Cannon, Springlike Limbs, Multiplier, Hypertrophy, Rivet, Rivet Stab, Impact Recoil, Forced Quirk Activation, Vibration Detection, Air Walk, Life Force and Spearlike Bones, as well as numerous Kinetic Booster Quirks, Strength Enhancer Quirks and Regeneration Quirks. Many more quirks followed those.

As the quirks left All For One and entered Izuku, All For One could feel his life slipping even more. Many of those quirks had been vital to his condition. Izuku spent the next few minutes talking to his Father. Eventually, he left the room, leaving the recently deceased man to rest.

"Ah, Young Master. How is he?"

"Dead, Kurogiri. He transferred most of his quirks to me. Including the ones keeping him alive."

"My condolences, Young Master." The mist man bowed slightly to Izuku. "What will happen now?"

"He entrusted his legacy to me. My father may be dead, but All For One isn't. I am the new All For One, that was his final wish. I shall wipe out the heroes and create a new world in my image. As well as reclaiming One For All in my father's place. I shall become a presence to fear, to worship,  just like my father. However, I shall be a comforting figure to those under me. I shall never abandon my allies and shall become the true Demon Lord, like those you see in fiction."

"Know that I shall serve you loyally all the way."

"Thank you, Kurogiri. I'm going to take a walk. I'll be back shortly." Kurogiri nodded and Izuku left.

Izuku hates having his peace interrupted. He also hates lowlife scum who bring a bad name to the criminal underworld of Japan. Unfortunately, not necessarily for him, he was about to experience both.

As he walked he came across a group of three thugs surrounding a teen girl in a side alley. She had white hair, with a few traces of crimson, shoulder-length aside from the ear-length side fringe. Izuku's eyes narrowed as he made his way over to them. He wore a black trenchcoat and facemask. Underneath was a suit and green tie.