The Todoroki Siblings

Today was the day. Tonight was the night. The time had come. Izuku was making the final preparations to storm the Todoroki household. He planned to bring Slack, his favourite High-End Nomu, with him. Slack was a High End made specifically to take down Endeavour. He made sure to equip it with two Fire Resistance quirks, a Water Emission quirk, Ultraspeed Regeneration, a Strength Enhancer and an Ice Generation quirk, for psychological reasons. He was taking no chances.

The Todoroki family was positioned around the table, eating dinner in a tense silence. Shoto was injured, fresh out of a training session with Enji. Natsuo was his usual self, perhaps even more so today. Touya was going through multiple ways to run away. He had been planning it for a while, little did he know, he would get that wish very soon. Fuyumi was the most tense. She knew that soon, Izuku would arrive. She took out her phone and notified the villain that the situation was right. A few moments after the message was sent, the Todoroki's heard thundering footsteps and a screech.

Seconds later, a monstrous humanoid burst through the wall of the house. They needed to make it look like a break in, so the siblings wouldn't be in any trouble. Enji immediately stood up and launched at the Nomu. It walked through his flames and punched him into the far wall, jumping after him and pinning him down, coating him in water to stop his fire, then ice to trap him. A 6-foot tall person in a black business suit walked into the house. A black gas mask with green outlines covering the bottom half of his face. He had short green hair and crimson red eyes.

"Well well, Enji Todoroki. I'm going to enjoy this."

"Who the hell are you?" The eldest son, Touya Todoroki, emitted blue flames from his hand. An intimidation attempt, most likely.

"Touya Todoroki, your quirk would make a fine addition to my collection. But, I am not here for you. I know that you hate your father, so step aside and let me do my business."

"Like hell I will. Take another step and I'll kill you."

"You couldn't, even if you wanted to, but that's besides the point. And you, Shoto. Don't you want revenge? A chance to live a better life?"

"The hell do you know, bastard?! Leave Shoto out of this!" Touya stood in front of his youngest brother protectively.

"Step aside, Touya. I do not wish to hurt you."

"Too bad, Dickhead!"

Izuku sighed and raised his arm. Air Cannon activated and Touya was sent back. Izuku moved towards Enji, stopping just in front of him.

"Hellflame, huh. Quite the quirk. Could be a nice asset. I've decided. I'm going to take it." He placed his hand on Endeavour's head, extracting the quirk. Enji collapses to the floor, struggling to stay conscious after having his power ripped from him. He felt dread wash over him as he looked up at the figure before him. Only one person had the ability to steal quirks. The same man that put All Might out of commission for a while. But this person looked different. He sounded different. He wasn't the same man, All Might killed him. His son maybe.

"W-who are y-you?" With a strained breath, Enji voices the question.

"I took up the name of my father. I am the new All For One."

Every Todoroki present, except Fuyumi, felt a shiver at these words. All For One pushed a button on the side of his mask and a portal opened up next to him. He picked up the now unconscious body of the number two hero, throwing it through. He turned to the siblings. Touya and Shoto prepared to fight. Natsuo prepared to grab Fuyumi and run, but her next move surprised them. She ran to the villain and hugged him.