The Plan Begins

The next night, Izuku and Fuyumi returned to the Todoroki house to speak with the other three. The repair work was ongoing from Izuku's raid. They had a lot of money, so it was a simple job. Once the workers left, Touya sent a text to Fuyumi to notfiy them. A few minutes later, a portal opened inside the house of the Todoroki's. Walking through it was the new king of Japan's underworld accompanied by Fuyumi Todoroki.

"Hello again, Todorokis. Did you tell the heroes exactly what I told you?" They nod. "Who was it that showed up?"

"Hawks, Best Jeanist, Midnight and Eraserhead." the answer came from Touya.

"I suppose a villain attacking Endeavour's house would get a lot of attention. Did anything happen that I need to be aware of?"

"Yes. They have launched an investigation looking for Fuyumi. They don't know what happened to Endeavour but are prioritising Fuyumi."

"What did happen to Enji?" This one came from Natsuo.

"He's dead." The three didn't know how to react.

"What happened?"

"I taunted him a bit, to get a reaction. I have camera footage of what he said. He admitted to not caring what I did to Fuyumi." Several fists were clenched. "Don't worry, I wouldn't have let her get hurt. He also said that he had no need for your mother or her quirk. I fact, he only referred to her as 'that woman', never by name."

"W-why was Mum mentioned."

"Well, the ice quirk my Nomu had. It was her quirk. Before you say anything, I visited her the day I came to you, she gave it to me willingly. I also promised to return it to her once it had served it's purpose. If you want, I can take the four of you with me."

"You'd do that?"

"Of course. You are part of my team. She is your mother. If she wants to join us, she'd be welcome to as well. But now, to business. We will not let the heroes take back Fuyumi. If they locate her, I'll fight to protect."

"Wouldn't that look suspicious though?"

"No. Why would All For One give up someone he worked so hard to obtain?"

"But surely they would think there would be no reason to keep her. If Endeavour's dead."

"They don't know that yet. And even if they did, I'm a dangerous villain. Villains don't think like that. Once we have an advantage over the heroes, we will try our best to keep it. It would raise more suspicion if I let her get away. Besides, it gives Shoto a good sob story at UA."

"UA?" Shoto was confused.

"Oh, yes. Shoto, you shall attend UA once you're the correct age, which is only a year or so. He will act as a spy and provide me with information. He shall also be looking for any possible recruits, as well as quirks that would be worth taking. On the topic, we decided to have you ask Hawks for a recommendation in the place of Endeavour. The next time you see him, bring it up. If he doesn't then just take the regular exam, you're good enough."

Shoto nods.

"If I may. What do you plan to do with Hellflame?"

"I may keep it, may give it to a Nomu or a future recruit. I haven't decided yet. I'll most likely keep it unless I find someone it suits better. Only time will tell. If nothing else, it's a good scare tactic. Whatever I do with it, I'll put it to better use than Enji." Shoto nodded once again.

"Hey, Izuku?"

"Yes, Fuyumi?"

"Why do this? Why make all these plans? From what we know, you don't despise all heroes. We get you want change, but why be a villain, the number 1 at that. You have a powerful ability, a great mind and the motivation to see things through. Why not choose a different path? Why not be a hero? Why steal quirks in the first place?"