CHAPTER FIVE: JELOUSY

After the little scene in the swimming pool, everything was tense. Poor John was almost killed, and the fact that I knew Moriarty didn't amuse them.

-How do you know him? -asks Sherlock.

-I don't know this Moriarty. - I said coldly.

-How do you know him? - Sherlock moved dangerously close to me.

-He was an old friend of mine. But that's not him, he's a psychopath now. - I said looking him in the eye. I looked at John. - I'm sorry I couldn't do anything. I should have warned you. - I said apologetically.

John replied with a weak smile. I looked at Sherlock, gave him a small smile and went up to my room. I knew they were angry and I understood.

...

The days had passed. Life with Sherlock and John was normal (as far as living in 221B goes). There were no special cases, they were all boring for Sherlock.

-Good morning guys. - I greeted them as they entered the kitchen. - How did you sleep? - I asked. Sherlock made a strange noise and John replied.

-Pretty good. - He looked at the tray in his hand. - Thank you for breakfast. - he said smiling.

I sat down with them and we started chatting. Of course, Sherlock was deep in thought.

-I have to go, I have a case Sherlock doesn't want to go on. - John spoke. - Bye Liv. - he said giving me a hug. He had become a great friend.

-I'm going out. - I said getting up from the table, when John had left.

-Where? - asked Sherlock looking at me.

-Is that what you're talking to me about? - Sherlock got up.

Why is Sherlock in a sheet?

I was looking into his eyes a lot. Suddenly, I lost my balance and slipped. I fell on top of Sherlock and almost knocked his sheet off.

- I'm s-sorry. - I said red as a tomato.

- That's all right. - he replied. Surprisingly, he was also as red as a tomato.

Everyone went their separate ways. I left the flat.

Why did I have to trip? Why?

...

I reached his door. I knew he was here, my mind told me so. I knocked, and a man in a suit opened the door.

-Come in. - he said, giving me room to pass.

Timidly, I stepped through the door. Moriarty was nowhere to be seen, so I began to take small steps to look around the house.

It was very nice, James was a good decorator. Suddenly, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. It was Jim.

-What are you doing here? - He said to me seriously.

-Are you getting angry? - I was really pissed off. - I'm the one who should be angry. You almost killed me!

He started laughing. Very loudly.

-WHAT ARE YOU LAUGHING ABOUT?! - I shouted at her. His face changed to one of confusion and surprise when he heard me yell so loudly.

-Heyyy, relax. - He said taking slow steps towards me. - It was all planned.

-Planned? - I said sarcastically. - I saw your face when you saw me. You weren't expecting me there. I remind you that I read minds?

He just walked over and stared at me. I kept talking.

-I didn't expect it from you. - I said in a whisper. - Well... I really always expected it from you. I knew you were going to take the wrong turn. Goodbye Jim. - I said, pushing him away and opening the front door. -Oh, and by the way, don't bother calling me again.