Chapter 6

I'm currently eating my fruits here in the dining room. Derek made this maid, Rose, watch me wherever I go. I looked at her irritated... but just sighed.

"What did he say?" I asked her and bit into the watermelon that she sliced.

"S-sir Derek said, to w-watch over you and d-don't take my eyes off you."

"You're making me uncomfortable," I said. I stood up and faced her.

"I'm not going to do anything. I'm just going to be in our room, I don't want you to come in." I said sweetly and flipped my hair. I even intended to push the skirt of my dress when I turned my back on her.

"Ma'am, I can't-"

"I don't want! I don't want you in our room!" I shouted and ran. She called me and ran too. My heart beat fast and I entered our room and locked it. She knocked and called.

"Ma'am Meredith..."

Derek is unbelievable! What makes him think I'd want someone to enter our room!

"I'll open it with the key, ma'am-" I opened it and faced her.

"Where's Lucy?" I asked cause I wanted to borrow a cell phone and call Derek.

Last night I felt guilty for what I did. I noticed when I only replied "Good night" to him, he got a bit disappointed. So I tried to cuddle him, but we ended up making hot love. He's just so addicted to it! I mean, I like it too, but he... he's literally addicted and he loves it so much. I always receive many I love yous and praises from him.

My cheeks hot when we did it again. If you're wondering if I will be pregnant, don't worry, I take birth control pills. Derek didn't know that. I'm hiding the bottles from him.

I'm just not ready to have children. I'm also not sure about my feelings for him so it's better if I won't have a baby for now. I just needed some control pills, because whenever we make love, 3 rounds is the least number of rounds that we can do. At least three rounds, and that cannot be reduced. He also does not use contraceptives. I am not yet ready for a baby with him.

If he finds out that I took birth control pills, he will definitely be very angry. Whatever, he won't know it.

I came back to reality when Rose waved her cell phone in my face. I frowned and saw "Sir Derek."

"Ma'am? You've been zoning out for a while now. Sir, called me, he wants to talk to you,"

"Yes!" I quickly answered and grabbed the cellphone from her and closed the door. She didn't knock. I guess she just waited outside.

"Derek..hehe!" I greet and jump on our bed.

"Baby," he called in a low voice. "What are you doing?" He asked hoarsely and I heard the laptop close.

"Can you tell Rose not to come in our room? She's watching me. I'm so uncomfortable..." I complained. I heard him let out a heavy sigh.

"Just let her watch you there, it's not a big deal-"

"It is! You- if someone can watch your every movement are you going to be uncomfortable?!" I asked annoyed.

"If it's you who'll watch me, then I don't mind," he quickly retorted. I bit my lip because of what I felt.

"H-heh!" I pouted. "And I would like to go to the mall..." I said in a small voice. I heard him groan irritatedly.

"No."

"Please? Derek." I made my voice cuter.

Hehe

"What will you do there, mer?" He asked softly.