Chapter 9

The sun is about to set because it's seven o'clock. My working hours are actually done but I still have my last task to do.

"Thank you," I said softly. Jazriel carried the folders for me when he saw me struggling while walking.

"Where to, mer?" I was a little surprised when he called me by my nickname.

"Uhm, to Mrs. Silver on the 15th floor," I answered. He nodded while staring at me and made his way to the elevator. The people inside were even surprised because maybe we were together.

"Good evening, sir."

"Good evening ma'am."

"Good evening, sir, ma'am."

They greeted. I didn't mind them. I just entered with my forehead meeting eachother.

"Are you going home after this?" He asked. I frowned and was slightly conscious of those who heard.

"Yup, with my husband," I said and looked at him. He's still looking at me. He nodded stiffly and looked away. He didn't speak anymore.

What's with him?

We went out and we walked together. Hmm that's fine and I don't know where Mrs. Silver's office. He opened the door for me when we got there. Mrs. Silver quickly signed the papers so we didn't have to wait any longer.

"You can go on. I'll go to my office and eventually go home," I said and entered the elevator first. I pressed my floor and waited for him to press his but he didn't do anything.

"H-hey, I said go," I repeated

"I'll take you to your office-"

"Huh?!" I asked in surprise. It's good that no one else is with us that can hear our conversation.

"D-don't, Derek will be mad," I said softly.

"And?" He asked.

"Nothing." I just answered. When the elevator stopped and opened, I quickly got out and didn't look back at him. He didn't follow me anymore so I went to the office safely.

I entered the office of Mrs. Evans to say goodbye. She bid her goodbye and wished me a safe ride home.

GRUMPY HUSBAND 😡:

I'm going there. I miss you, wife.

Me:

Mk.

****

When we got home, we decided to make our own dinner. We are wearing matching purple aprons. He looks hot with no shirt, just an apron, and his black jeans. While I'm wearing my sleeveless top, shorts, and of course, my bunny slippers.

"Baby, it doesnt work that way..."

He took the knife from my hand because I was having a hard time cutting.

"It's hard," I whined.

"Let me do it, then." I watched him quickly cut the vegetables. His hand is beautiful to look at.

We were lying on the bed and I was fiddling with my cellphone. I'm posting the pictures of myself I took last week. My background is so pretty!

"What's that?" He asked softly and snuggled up to my side.

"Posting pictures..." i answered. I felt him kiss my neck as he murmurred something I didn't understand.

"Derek" I called softly when I felt his hand get down in my underwear.

"Hmm?" he then bit my neck as he sips it gently, putting his mark.

"O-ooh," I moaned softly when I felt his long fingers massage my clit.