Chapter 42

Plsss spam some comments yall

Flashback
__

"What position do you want? I'll give you anything you want. How about my secretary?"

I blinked and calmed myself down. I tried to maintain my cool since I am talking to the CEO. I can't just talk shit here.

He bit his lower lip and waited for me to answer. I looked away when I noticed that he looked so dashing and handsome. His hair is side swept and neatly combed and still has gel. So formal.

"You can also just stay here in my office and I'll pay you if you want. You don't have to work at all," he bargains.

I closed my eyes tightly. It's really strong right. He's so desperate. Some said that this man is a snob, grumpy, business-monster, and all the other rude-related words in the world.

But guess what? He is desperate. A
creep, a stalker, a brute.

"Sir, I am fine with my position," I said nicely. I pulled my hair and immediately caught his eye. He looks so amused with every little thing I do.

"I am not. Your position is low. Your position doesn't have to meet the CEO all the time! I can't see you!" he rants impatiently.

I hadn't finished speaking when his secretary came in.

I watched her smile maliciously at our boss. She's wearing a black tube top and a black pencil skirt. Her healthy breasts are also exposed.

Tsk, yeah right. Of course, that's his type. Not some petite-looking woman like me.

"Sir?" she calls sweetly. She also pressed the folders she was holding to her chest and moved a little to make them bounce.

"Meredith," he demanded. I am not looking at him because I am looking at his secretary. I also looked away and just looked into the void.

"Sir, this is about the..."

"Meredith!" he demanded again. I sighed softly. Can't he just listen to his secretary?

"Miss Renee, leave us first," he said, talking to the woman.

I didn't bother to look even when his secretary protested. He kept shouting and even I closed my eyes in shock and fear.

His voice is just so deep and baritone and when he shouts, it sounds so scary. Like you will just follow him or you'll be eaten alive and whole.

"Look at me," he demanded in a warning tone.

I really hate this man. He thinks he can have everything and everyone he wants. He just manipulates things and he can have it. Annoying. We are like puppets here.

"Hmm?" I only said and looked up. He was frowning and the mixture was bad but when I looked at him, his expression lightened up.

"I said what position do you want?" his soft tone returned. He just shifts moods in a second!

"I said my position now is fine."

His irritation returned. He also mumbled showing his disapproval.

And of course, how can I stop this powerful and wealthy CEO? Like what I said, he can just do whatever he wants to.