Chapter 3

I'm staring at the walls in this room right now. He locked it and only the maids and him have the access. He still doesn't trust me. I don't even have my phone with me. He hid it somewhere for sure.

He left for work even though he's late because of what we did this morning. Is that a problem though? He's the CEO.

I banged on the door and shouted to call whoever was outside.

"Open this for a while!" I screamed in annoyance

"Ma'am, we can't sir derek will be mad at us..." I heard. I slammed the door with my hand hard. I groaned in pain.

"Shit," I said softly and brought my palm to my lips to kiss.

"What am I supposed to do here then?!" I screamed.

"Ma'am, I'm really sorry."

"Open it, Lucy, or you'll regret it..." I threatened.

I was never kind. I'm picky. So I don't know how come that monster loves me more than his own life.

I looked at the mirror. My skin is so pale that I look like a vampire. The bastard hired men to block the windows out. How many times have I tried to escape from there and jump.

I was hospitalized and he was very angry. There were always new sets of guards and maids weekly at that time.

"You won't open it?!" I threaten.

"M-ma'am, I really can't-"

"Okay! I'll just kill myself here using a broken vase then," I said coldly and throw the vase into the floor.

I heard her scream outside and called other maids.

Stupid girl.

I took a broken piece and slid it over my skin. I didn't press it hard so I wasn't injured. But it's sharp. So sharp.

I heard the door knob turn. I stared at it until it out Rose and the rest of her colleagues. They are all wearing maidsdresses. They are fun to look at. I mentally laughed when I saw their faces.

"Ma'am, let go!" She screamed. I glared at her.

"Don't order me," I replied.

"Just let me out and just pretend you didn't see me going out, understood?" I said with an authoritative tone. They looked at each other and shook their heads together.

Bitch

"I-it's scarier for sir to get angry with us, Ma'am-"

"I'm your boss, too!" I answered with an annoyed tone.

"M-ma'am, please... we're going to lose our jobs-"

"I just want to work too!" I shouted and slid the broken piece of vase on my arm. My eyes widened when the blood came out. They gasped and panicked.

It was painful and I didn't mean to press it because of my anger, good thing I didn't do it on the wrist.

"Call sir!" Lucy yelled at her companion.

"H-hey, don't do t-that," I said scared but their decision was complete.

I was silent on the side and sat on the end of the bed while shaking with fear. They are quietly cleaning my broken vase and are still looking at each other as if they have body language.

My wound still hasn't healed because I don't want them to touch me.

"W-what... you can say it was just an accident," I said weakly. I look like a sheep now compared to before.