Chapter 35

I'm naked under the sheets with him. Derek is the scammer and I am the willing victim.

I was overwhelmed this morning. It's still a bit cold because the sun hasn't risen yet. Fortunately, Derek hugged me from behind.

I smiled and slowly moved to face him. He groaned unconsciously as he pulled me closer. He pressed his face even closer to my neck.

I can't see him since it's so dark. All I can feel is his hard body hugging mine.

"Hubby..." I called softly.

I caressed his hard jaw. He looks so handsome in his sleep, and also hot because he's literally naked under this blanket.

I wrapped my body even more with a white blanket. I giggled and bit his arm which made him groan but he's still asleep though. His member is poking the side of my thigh. It's huge and really warm.

I got up even though it was difficult because he took me so hard. I don't know why I'm awake now, I think I'm just sleeping too. We slept very late because we did several rounds and also, we took another hour for cuddling. He was sleeping soundly.

I tried reaching for my phone at the bed side table but a sleepy Derek caught me again.

"Hey," I laughed reprimandingly.

"Hmmm..."

"Just wait," I said and reached for it. I stood up to check the phone. I got messages from Juliana, Lily, and some people.

Juliana:

See you Tom. I had sex with two guys ;)

Lily:

Ma'am, where are you? I tried to find you a while ago but sir Matteo came and was mad at me. I was just talking to a man and then he was very angry. I don't know why Sir Matteo is like that.

Lily:

Call me tomorrow, ma'am.

Matteo:

What time can I pick you up at your condo tomorrow, ma'am?

I replied to them one by one. There were also staff looking for me last night because there were people who wanted to take pictures or talk to me. I just said I left because I wasn't feeling okay. Because Derek was so rush when we got here.

Derek groaned and tried finding me in the bed with his eyes closed. It's fun to watch. I bit my lip because of the thrill, I might scream.

I felt bad and lay down again. He quickly hugged me and buried his face on my neck as he smells me. I just hugged him back and felt his warmth until I fell asleep again.

I just woke up with him, kissing me all over my face like a dog. I opened my eyes and saw that he had just woken up. He hasn't gotten up yet and is just dozing off.

"What time is it?" I asked hoarsely.

"Seven in the morning. Good morning baby," he greets with his husky low voice.

"Good morning, hubby," I greeted in a small voice.

He kissed me again on my forehead. He is smiling now and it seems that he is awake and in a good mood. He pulled me even closer and put his leg on me. I hit him on the thighs.

"Heavy," I said while grinning.

"Baby me, please..." he said softly and kissed my neck.

I laughed, he's so cute! "Huh? You're a big boy already why do I need to baby you?" I'm glad I asked.

"I'm your baby, Meredith," he insisted and squeezed my waist. I laughed especially at him.

"No. There's no baby this big!"