Chapter 7

Hey guys please spam my story with comments pls i wanna read what you think of this story
______________

I fell asleep in his car when we went home. He carried all the paper bags and he also bought me donuts for later. When I woke up I was already in the room and I was surprised that I was wearing something different.

I looked at the clock and it says 5:49 pm. I'm only wearing a gray t-shirt and it's Derek's so it's too big for me. Did we do something a while ago?! I'm just wearing shorts. I got up and looked for him.

"Where's my husband?" I asked the passing maid while rubbing my eyes.

"He's in the library, ma'am," she politely answered. I nodded and went back to the room and entered the bathroom to wash up. I sighed and went out to go to the library.

There's a small library here in his mansion. I didn't knock anymore and I caught him focusing on the laptop again. He's wearing his specs again.

He eventually noticed me. He turned his full attention to me and waited for me to come. I didn't go to him, though. I went straight to the veranda and saw that it was already dark. I've only seen a little more sun and it's orange.

"Baby," he called with a low tired voice. I looked at him and he motioned for me to come. I slowly approached him. He kindly pulled me and made me sit on his lap.

"A-are you tired? Have I been asleep?did you change my clothes?" I asked him.

"A bit. Yes. I did," he answered and kissed my cheek for seconds.

"You did!" I was surprised.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" He asked like it's not a big deal to him.

"What did you do to m-me?" I ask. He chuckled and kissed me again on my lips.

"Nothing. I won't do anything on your unconcious beautiful body, wife."

I removed his specs and slowly put them down on the table. He gave one soft kiss on the lips.

"Are you ready to bear my child?" He asked, tenderly. He buried his face in my neck.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Suddenly my heart beat became faster. I'm obviously not ready for him. Or for a baby...

"I-I'm still young, Der. I-I can still do a lot more," I hesitantly answered. He frowned and seemed to be offended by something. He also faced me.

"What do you mean? What else can happen now that I'm your husband?" He asked, his voice slightly raised in annoyance.

"I-I'm not ready yet," I said.

"I know," he said lifelessly. I watched how his emotions suddenly feel empty.

"You're not yet ready for me either," he added. I looked down. That's true.

We ate dinner together silently. He doesn't really talk. Neither am I. After the long dinner, he said that he's going to take a shower.

"Me too," I answered, going up the stairs.

"What 'me too?' You want us to shower together?" He asked confused. My eyes widened and I immediately shook my head. What is he thinking!

"N-no! I said I'll take a shower too,"

"Tsk. Fine. I'll use the bathroom in the guestroom," he said.

And that's exactly what happened. I went inside the bathroom of our room, carrying the products he bought for me earlier. I keep coming back because it's heavy and a lot.