2. Nowhere To Run

No. 2 - Nowhere To Run

Cornered | Caged | Confrontation

They thought they had gotten out before anyone could get them and do some real damage to them. Turns out they were wrong.

The angry locals have surrounded the car, and have started to smash the windows in, shouting out insults, and just trying to get at them. All because they had unintentionally pissed them off with the number plate on the Porsche Jeremy was driving.

Honestly, they really hadn't noticed what the number plate said. Why would they? It's really all just a bunch of numbers and letters. None of it was a reference to anything. It was just a pure coincidence that the Porsche Jeremy had chosen for the special had that specific number plate.

"Shit!" Jeremy shouts, covering his face with his arms as a large rock comes slamming through the front windshield, shattering the glass and causing shards of glass to fly all through the car.

A shout of pain from the passenger's seat alerts both Jeremy and Richard to James. The rock that was thrown through the window having hit him low in the chest, disrupting his already broken ribs.

Unfortunately, there's not much they can do for James, who is clearly in a lot of pain. Their main focus right now is on getting out of here away from the angry mob to safety.

Oh, why didn't they listen to the crew when they had told them not to try and leave on their own?

"Jeremy, just drive!" Richard shouts from the back seat, ducking low as a bat smashes through the window towards him, glass raining down over him, one particularly sharp shard of glass leaving a gash on the top of his head right above his left eye that he failed to shield with his arms in time.

"I can't!" Jeremy shouts. "The car won't start, and we're stuck!"

This is absolutely the perfect time for them to have car trouble....

The car won't start, and they're surrounded on every side by angry locals.

Getting out of the car and making a run for it would be useless. Not only is there too many of them, and they'll no doubt be caught and clobbered with a wide array of blunt objects, but James is still wounded. They won't make it very far. Well Richard might have a very slim chance to escape being both smaller and more fit than the other two, but James and Jeremy don't have much of a chance.

And even if he did have a high chance of making it out, Richard wouldn't be able to live with himself if he abandoned James and Jeremy right now. So, he's staying out right where he is. He's not leaving James and Jeremy behind. They're a team, no matter what.

But is this really how they're going to go out? Getting mobbed by a bunch of angry Argentinians over a damn number plate?

It's definitely not the way he had imagined he'd go. If he had to guess, he would've thought he'd die in some car crash - a very, very bad car crash - not that he'd go out like this alongside James and Jeremy.

Fortunately though, luck seems to be in their favor, and they might just be able to get out of this mess, as Richard notices a blur of white flying through the mob....

It's the Stig.