5

-

-

3RD PERSON POV:

Since that day, Doyoung and Jihoon have been hanging out together whenever they're free. They became close, even closer than when they were trainees. Doyoung found a friend that will be there for him when he need someone to lean on, someone that cares for him. Something that he used to do with his members.

His members started noticing that Doyoung haven't been staying in the dorm lately as he used to, which they found unusual at first because as we will know Doyoung likes to stay in his room and sleep or watch netflix. But that's not the case anymore.

Doyoung used to bug them even though they don't give him attention but now, he doesn't try at all anymore. It's not that Doyoung doesn't care about them, he just thought that he could give them space. I mean he doesn't even know what he did for them to change their attitude towards him. They were just fine, having fun, laughing and caring for each other. But the next day everything turned 180. 'Did I do something wrong?', is what Doyoung asked himself every single day.

He thought of quitting being an idol once. He thought that maybe this career and life is not meant for him, even he's love for them wasn't enough to make everyone happy.

.

.

.

Today Doyoung is going to meet Jihoon to celebrate he's upcoming concert in Japan. He was so happy when he received the news that Nct 127 is going on a world tour. But as much as he was happy, he was also worried and scared. Those comments that hunt him everyday, it doesn't leave his mind even just for a little bit.

'What if I disappoint them again?', was the first thing he thought of when he found out about the news. He love his fans, he really do. Even after those hate comments that they post about him every single day without rest, he still treasure them. He should be used to it by now, knowing that every idol get this things a lot during their career. But it still hurt him every time and questioned his own ability. His self esteem dropped even more after his own members cold treatment towards him.

Is this what everyone want? To make Doyoung regret his life. No way....right?

He didn't tell Jihoon about his situation because he doesn't want to be a burden to him and make him worry, just being with him is enough for Doyoung. But Jihoon already knows he's not on good terms with his members.

Jihoon and Doyoung decided to watch a movie for today's hangout. They met up during lunch and ate together and talked about each other's day. Of course Doyoung had to lie about everything. He's day wasn't all that good as he said it is. Apart from being reprimanded by his music teacher, his Johnny hyung scolded and got annoyed at him for literally breathing.

Doyoung was sitting in the living room while using his phone and Johnny told him to get lost because he's in the way and he wants to watch netflix on the tv. Doyoung moved towards one of the corner of the room and sat on the floor. However, he was scolded for breathing and giggling softly, "DOYOUNG CAN YOU STOP BEING SELFISH ALL THE TIME AND KEEP QUIET!!". Doyoung was speechless, was he ever that selfish to the point that Johnny exploded on him like that. Was all his actions came out on him not considering others feelings. Doyoung could only say sorry and did what he was told to do, to get lost.

His words, his smile, it's all fake. From other's eyes he looks happy and cheerful but it's all a lie. His whole life now revolves around the lie that he's telling everyone, even his feelings that he's conveying. He doesn't recognise himself anymore. Is this really him?

"Youngie hyung is there anything bothering you? You know you can tell me anything", Doyoung doesn't tell him anything but Jihoon knows he is not ok. He knows Doyoung is going through something. But as much as he wants to know and help Doyoung, he just doesn't want to force him to say something he's not comfortable sharing. Instead, he chose to be there for Doyoung and comfort him every time even if he doesn't ask.

"Of course I'm fine Hoonie!", Doyoung said happily then pinched Jihoon's nose. "Why wouldn't I be. Today is going to be great", 'I hope', "so let's go if we don't want to miss the first part of the movie we're going to watch", he took jihoon's  hand and walked towards the counter to buy popcorn.

Jihoon sighed worriedly and just followed his hyung, squeezing the latter's hand 'I really hope your ok hyung'.

-Meanwhile-

Jaehyun and Yuta are currently in their company to discuss their individual activities with the company staff. After their respective meeting they both met up to go home together. They were passing by the break room and heard something that made them stop from walking and listen.

"Yah don't you think the company is being too much?"

"Is this about that Doyoung from Nct?"

'Doyoung hyung?'

"Who else, he's the only one being treated that way. Imagine working all day every single day without getting anything out of it, he can't even turned down all those work."

"I mean I agree with you but it's not like we can do anything about it. Every time I see him coming out of the CEO's office, I pity him. Because I'm sure it's another work without getting paid."

"Yuta Jaehyun what are you doing standing there. We have to go back to the dorm soon", called their manager which prevent them from hearing anymore of what the other staff were talking about.

But before leaving, they heard one last thing from the staff, "I heard he's doing this for their group."

'Doyoung being treated that way?'

'Isn't hyung being favoured by the CEO?'

When both of them got on the car, they stayed silent for the whole journey back to their dorm. They were both confused with the new information they just learned. The information they heard and the one they knew is totally different. Are the staff lying? It can't be right? why would they, there's no point in them lying because they won't get anything out of it.

.

.

.

When the car reached their apartment they quickly got out of the car and went to their dorm without waiting for their manager. They have to tell this to someone, they need answers.

They both saw Johnny as soon as they opened the door. "Yah Jaehyun Yuta, why do you look like you just ran a marathon", Johnny joked as both Jaehyun and Yuta look so exhausted when he saw them entering their dorm. However, instead of getting laughter from the both of them, they both looked at him with a straight face. Johnny stopped laughing and read the atmosphere quickly, "is there something wrong?"

Jaehyun looked up and looked straight into Johnny's eyes, "Hyung...are we sure Doyoung hyung can't be trusted?"

"Huh? what d-", Johnny didn't even get to finish what he was saying as Yuta asked another question.

"Does Doyoung really dislike being in this group?"

-