6(2)

Merry Christmas people!!!🥺🫶
And Happy New Year too in like a few days🤗

Merry Christmas people!!!🥺🫶And Happy New Year too in like a few days🤗

-

3RD PERSON POV:

Taeyong slowly went out of the hospital. A cold breeze welcomed him. He walked and walked with the large clouds above him not knowing where his feet will take him. "It's all my fault", murmuring every single words that came out of his lips. Small droplets fell from the sky. People could be seen running for shelter and opening their umbrella yet he didn't care. "Is this the heaven comforting me?", he scoffed and the tears that he's been holding in since just now betrayed him and fell in tiny beads "I don't deserve it", he looked up and closed his eyes "Doyoung please be o-ok.......hyung will do anything just to see your precious smile again", he's knees gave out and there he is, kneeling in the middle of nowhere. Somewhere where he's all alone but the rain that pours along with his regrets.

.

.

.

After the incident, the concert was cancelled and the venue closed down for inspections and also to investigate what happened.

A few days into the investigation, it was concluded that the accident happened due to the wires that is holding the other metals and lights being cut off by a sharp object, that seems to be from a broken metal that broke even before the concert started. Which one of the staff who's in charge of checking everything confessed that he saw that there's something off that day but ignored it as he didn't think all of this will happen. Meaning, due to negligence and not being inspected properly, reason for the accident. He was fired immediately and the organisers apologised.

A week after Doyoung was hospitalised, he finally woke up. But there's something wrong with him "Johnny hyung what happened? Did I faint during the recording??", 'recording?', everyone were confused. They looked at each other as if asking if they know what he meant.  "Doyoung hyung what do you mean by that??", Mark was the one who asked him "Weren't we recording for smtown live culture humanity??", Doyoung looked at everyone's faces "you guys are weird", he added. "Hyung........that was last year.....and the next one which will be a concert won't come till August and we haven't started practicing for that....", and silence. They all looked at the doctor, he gestured their manager to go outside with him.

"It's sad to say but I think Mr Kim is suffering from memory lost due to the impact on his head. We will need to do more test to make sure"

.

.

.

"So.........Doyoung hyung doesn't remember", all of the members were sent back to their hotel first to rest while Doyoung is still at the hospital. Everyone gathered in Johnny's roomy as it was the biggest. "They said it's just temporary", silence. The silence was broken when Jungwoo spoke "But won't it be better for hyung to not get his memories back?", everyone looked at him, confused and angry. "Jungwoo! What nonsense are you saying?!", Jaehyun stood up from anger "Do you not care about Doyoung hyung at all!!", "I do care but hyung listen. If his memories doesn't comes back, won't he forget all the bad things too?", that got Jaehyun thinking. "If hyung doesn't remember what we did then he'll be back to his old self. Back to us"

Yes, they know that's nonsense and it's evil for them to wish those memories to be erased forever. But deep down all of them hoped for it.

.

.

.

Doyoung was left alone 'Why were they being so weird?', he wondered what was going on. Hours past and he fell asleep.

He woke up to what he can hear, Haechan and Jungwoo bickering. "Yahh that's mine!!" "Hyung I touched it first so this chicken is mine!" "This (points at the chicken) mine (points at himself) you (points at Haechan) never" "My fork landed 0.127 seconds earlier before you do so I'm pretty sure I'm the one who should take it" "Mmmm aniya", the bickering continued till the last chicken that they're fighting for flew and they both fell in silence till it touched the floor. "My c-chicken", Haechan cried going near the now on the floor chicken, moving his face near it and caressing the air around it like it's his baby "Andwaeee". Doyoung just watch all of this happened before his eyes and chuckled which caught everyone's attention. Jaehyun rushed to him "hyung!" "wae?", everyone left Haechan alone and went to Doyoung. "Hyung you shouldn't be moving around so much!!", Mark worriedly said trying to make him lay back down "Yah, I've been glued to this bed since yesterday. I literally can't feel my butt anymore from laying down so much", he laughed softly "so don't worry aegi, a little movement won't kill me", he added ruffling the younger's hair. "hyung hyung me too!!", that was Haechan who somehow magically appeared beside Mark, offering his head to Doyoung. This made Doyoung laughed and ruffled his hair as well.

"Doyoung-ah have you eaten your dinner?", Johnny asked and the latter shaked his head "do you have anything you want to eat?", Doyoung grinned hearing that "I want chic-" "If you're going to say chicken then my answer is no", Doyoung pouted but he thought of another food and happiness plastered on his face once again "then kimchi jji-", Doyoung saw Johnny shaking his head mouthing 'andwae', Doyoung slumped back on his bed with his pouty lips. Taeil sat beside him "Young-ah you have to eat healthily to recover faster" "But hyung, Johnny hyung asked what I wanted!! Then he shouldn't have asked me in the first place. hmph!", Johnny tried to hide his smile seeing a very rare whiny Doyoung acting like a baby, willingly.

-

Sry for the very late update🥲 Been bz with stuff lately🥹🥹

Enjoy hols y'all!!