8(2)

-

-

3RD PERSON POV:

It was almost night time when Taeyong arrived outside of Doyoung's hospital room. He was contemplating if he should open the door or not. "Taeyong? What are you doing standing there. Why don't you go in. You know Doyoung's been waiting for you and sulking because his best friend isn't there", Johnny chuckled "I'll open the door for you", "No-", before Taeyong could stop him, Johnny already opened the door, revealing a laughing Doyoung and a Yuta who was sitting beside him who's hair was being braided like some little girl while the rest were trying to hold their laughter. "Hyung!!!!", Doyoung was about to stand from his bed when everyone stood up all of a sudden, stopping him from doing so. Taeyong, who was nervous at first, also ran to Doyoung, thinking of stopping him from standing up as well. The room fell silent, realising what they were all doing and burst out laughing. Taeyong who was flustered, faked laughed to not be left out.

While everyone were laughing, Johnny noticed something "Yah Taeyong-ah. Why did you buy so many?!?!", Johnny asked looking at both of Taeyong's hand full of McDonald's bags. Just then the door bursts open revealing their manager carrying.........guess what...more McDonalds. Everyone's jaw dropped to the ground and Haechan said "Woah....that's literally the whole menu of McDonald" (an: McDonald collab when???). This earned Taeyong a slap on his shoulder by Johnny's iron hand.

After the Mcdonald situation, Taeyong took all of his courage to approach Doyoung while everyone were busy eating. "Doyoung-ah...", this caught the latter's attention, "Hyung is sor-" "Hyung! Where were you this past few days (AN: insert a pouting Doyoung). You weren't here when I woke up. You didn't even call or message me!! I was so sad you know", Taeyong was taken aback "M-Mianhe", pouting Doyoung turns into a smiley little kid. "No hyung. I'm the one who should be sorry. I'm sorry if I've forgotten many things since I've lost my memories and I can't forgive myself because I've forgotten about our memories together. Mianhe....", Doyoung hugged him 'He...He lost his memories?'

In the end, he couldn't apologise.

Their manager told him everything. Like how Doyoung couldn't remember anything from last year. 'Last year....when everything hasn't started. Is that why he's being so lively and cheerful like before. Before everything turned into a disaster. Before I fcked everything up. So Doyoung doesn't remember that day.....he doesn't remember the lies and sins that I did. Seems like everyone decided not to tell him what happened. Is this a way for me to fix everything and make up for what i did?'

.

.

.

It's been a month since the incident and Doyoung has been discharge from the hospital since. They secretly had to fly back to Korea to not attract any medias on them.

Currently, everyone is back to their dorm. Doyoung did nothing but rest all day. His parents visited him the moment they arrived back. They were so worried and cried when they saw each other. They tried to convince him to go back to Guri with them to heal and rest but he chose to stay. On the other hand, Jihoon couldn't visit him. He was always given different reasons whenever he wanted to. They didn't want Doyoung to see him, because there's a chance that the moment he sees Jihoon, his memories would return. It's bad they know, but would they exchange Doyoung's happiness for that. No. They can't afford to. If the time comes when his memories return, only then they'd worry about it. But for now, they will do everything and anything just to keep those memories away, deep into the pits of darkness.

And Taeyong? He's guilty, yes. But for now, he'll keep everything away and savour the moment. One day, one day he'll face all of the consequences without any complain, because he deserves it. There's a chance that Doyoung would forgive him but he'll never accept it. What he did was not worthy of his forgiveness. He may not hurt him physically but mentally, he deserves much more than just a punishment.

.

.

.

"Doyoung-ahhhhhh! Wake up wake u-", Doyoung woke up from Haechan's loud voice "Brat where's the hyung", seeing as Doyoung is already awake, Haechan ran away, giggling.

Doyoung stared at his ceiling, contemplating if he should leave his cozy little bed or continue sleeping. Minutes pass and chaos seems to ensue behind his closed door. He checked his phone '10:38' he decided to leave his room only to be welcomed by-

"BAHAHAHAHAHA Taeyong hyung is this really you??", Haechan laughed while holding on to a picture, which seems to be an elementary picture of Taeyong, while running around the living room.
"LEE.DONG.HYUCK!! Sit your ass down and give that back!", Taeyong, who is running after Haechan shouted, looking very tired and out of breath.
"Haechan did you wake Doyoung hyung up?", Jungwoo asked, sitting down on their dining chair.
"Mark could you wake up Johnn-", Manager hyung was interrupted from asking.
"Jungwoo hyung that's my bread!!!", Mark whined looking at his Jungwoo hyung who was beside him, enjoying to what seems to be Mark's bread. (AN: "ohh he's crying because of bread"-Johnny 2017)
"Taeyong where's mine?", Yuta asked, looking for his food.

Doyoung who saw that scene, was about to turn around and quietly walk back to his room. Well that was the plan. Not till he was caught by Mark "Hyung!"

Doyoung cursed in his mind as he turns around "Oh hey Mark. What's for breakfast?". Soon Johnny too went out of his room as well as Jaehyun who woke him up.

Breakfast was chaotic as always. Fans may not know it but once every week, everyone would gather in Doyoung's dorm to eat their breakfast. Something that stopped when they doubted Doyoung.

But now, they're doing it again like nothing happened.

-

hey guyss! it's been awhile. i've been bz w life n exams lately reason for not updating(tbh ive forgotten the storyline alr😭) ill try my best to continue this till the end💪😤

btw this update has been sitting in my draft for months (edited some to remove the existence of "TL" it might get confusing as he's in the other ch too) so i just decided to upload it for now before i start writing the rest when i have time

thank u for reading so far🥺🥺