2(2)

The amt of times I rewrote this chapter💀💀

Anyways, r y'all excited for Dojaejung!!!!!😆

-

3RD PERSON POV:

Hell week. That's what they call it. With no rest day and having to practice from 7 am all the way to 10 pm. It's been ages since the last time they performed their jap songs. They've of course forgotten most of the choreographies already. And so therefore, they had to cramp all of the songs that they have to perform and memorise it all over again.

Everyone were very exhausted. "Hyung can we have a 10 minutes break?", Jaehyun asked their dance instructor while panting. They were granted a toilet break after 7 hours straight of practicing. Jaehyun was on the way to the restroom when he accidentally stumbled. His vision was hazy and his head was spinning, he closed his eyes waiting to meet the hard and cold floor but no such thing happen. It took him a few seconds to realise that he didn't actually fall. He looked back and saw Doyoung grabbing his arm so that he wouldn't fall. 'Hyung why did you help me........', without saying anything doyoung left, he tried to reach out but his arm was stuck, it's like someone was stopping him.

Doyoung was heart broken, hatred is all that he could feel but......he still cares.

.

.

.

1 knock 2 knocks before slowly opening the door "hyung it's lunch time do yo-", Jungwoo stopped what he was saying when he saw an empty room after he opened the door. He was panicking, tears ready to fall from his eyes 'please not again', he left the room and bumped into Mark "Oh hyung sorr- hyung what's wrong!", Mark said worriedly when he saw Jungwoo shaking like a leaf as if he just saw a ghost "D-Doyoung hyung.......h-he's gone", Mark hurriedly went to Doyoung's room and slammed the door open. No one. This made him to panic 'Doyoung hyung......where's Doyoung hyung...no I have to calm down......calm down Mark', he took a deep breath before going to their leader, Taeyong and told him everything.

Everyone were busy looking for Doyoung. This scene, didn't they did the same thing before. "Doyoung isn't answering any of our calls! What if something happen to him again....I think we should call the police", Yuta was about to dial on his phone when the front door opened. Doyoung walked in and went straight to his room not minding at his members who were staring at him in silence. The sound of the door closing echoed throughout their dorm.

'He's safe'

After that day, no one talked about it. They thought that maybe they were all just being paranoid.

.

.

.

Dreamies visited their dorm today. Today was everyone's rest day. The whole place was booming with laughters and dolphin noises (An: guess who😂). Jeno sticked with Doyoung ever since they arrived and didn't leave his side "hyung hyung, do you know that we're releasing our 2nd repackage soon! We've been filming some fun stuff lately, you're going to watch them right?? Anyways hyung, I'm sorry we only manage to visit you today.......with filming mvs and everything *sigh*.........But I know that the fans would love them!! All of us really enjoyed ourselves while recording all of them! By the way hyung I was thinking, should I open my own instagram? I just realised that since we can't use vlive anymore, then maybe instagram live is another alternative way right? I can be an Instagrammer like you, Jensta Jensta (An: who's a Dosta enjoyer here 🙋🏻‍♀️)", Jeno told Doyoung many stories about what they had been doing for the past few weeks. He talked and talked even though he didn't get any reply back.

Hours of talking, the smile that was plastered on his mouth gradually disappeared with time. He hung his head low, tears were building up. He bit his lips to keep himself from crying and hugged Doyoung tightly "hyung mianhaeyo.......I-I wasn't there for you *sob*..........please c-come back..............", he choked on his sobs, mumbling every single words that came out from his trembling lips.

Doyoung chest tightened at the sight of his favorite dongsaeng. Jeno didn't do anything.

'I'm sorry'

Yes, Doyoung was mad but he isn't heartless.

.

.

.

DOYOUNG'S POV:

Was I too much? It hurts seeing Jeno crying like that.

But how about me?

I lowered my pride and chose to believe at something that I thought will make me happy. But why am I broken now. The mask that I always have to wear to hide the me away from everyone.......I'm tired.

Was I ever an option?

I close my eyes and all I could see is the nightmares that haunt me every day. Those mocking voices that won't leave me alone, I want them to stop.

All this thoughts that drove me insane. I feel like giving up. Maybe this is the end for me.

Maybe what she (An: that saesang who kidnapped him🙄) said is really the truth. That I'm worthless. That nobody loves me. A useless person that no one wants. Cries that I tried to hide together with my feelings. I don't even know what smile is anymore.

Was my love too much for them? Did I suffocate them? Now they're showing me that they care but what if that's just all an act. What if they turn their back on me again when I lower my guard down and they all leave.

I gave them my everything but it wasn't enough

It's ok.....

My heart is crying but I'll keep quiet because I have to

I don't want to be alone.

-