Chapter One

"Ms. Summers You are here today because you were charged with stealing from a few store but there's no proof that it was you. So I will like to apologize for holding you and you are now free to go. Not guilty."

Hearing those words made me very happy. I spent the past few months locked up because they think I stole some things for some people. I mean of course I did it and i slipped up a little but they have no proof I did anything so they can't hold me.

I filled out some papers, grabbed my things and I left. I got a cab and I went home. I stayed in a apartment in Manhatten NY. I've stayed here for years alone. When I got home I laid in my bed. I missed my bed and my house. Before I could get too comfortable I got a call.

I picked up my phone and answered it.

"Yeah?"
"Hey Roxanne. I heard you was out."
"Yeah. They couldn't hold me because there was no evidence that pointed to me."
"Well we miss you up here. Plus I need you to come sign a few things."
"I'll be there later tonight Savannah."
"Good see ya then."

I don't have friends but I do have a Savannah. I met her a few years ago after I bought my bar and now she's just in my life. I sit up on my bed and sigh. I get up and shower to wash the jail off of me. After i get out I throw on some shorts and a sports bra.

I grab my keys to my bike and I leave and head to the gym. My happy place.

"Well if it isn't Roxie." I hear a voice say from behind me as I'm walking inside the gym. I stop walking and turn around.

"Hey Jackson." Jackson runs the gym. He is also a boxer. He fights in underground fights and I come to watch. We both walk into the gym. I get in the ring and box with the guy inside. I've been boxing for years. It's just a hobbie. Something I do for fun. I'm pretty good if I do say so myself.

After awhile of beating the crap out of this guy i get out of the ring.

"Yo Summers!" Jackson yells from across the gym. I walk over to him and the guys he's standing with.

"Wassup."

"What do you have planned for tonight?" He asked.

"Well Jackson I'm fresh out of jail so I'm up for anything. Why wassup?"

"I'm having a party you should come."

"I have to drop by the club but after that I'm free."

"Good. I'll see you there then."

"Cool." I grab my things and I leave. I got on my bike and went home. I showered and waited for the time to go by before I got ready. I changed into a cute short blue dress with heels to match. I curled my short brown hair and looked at myself in the mirror.

I grabbed my things and went to the club before going to Jacksons party. I walked in and went straight to my office. I sat in my rolling chair that was behind my desk.

"Roxie heres the stuff you need to sign." Savannah said as she walked in my office and placed a stack of papers on my desk.

"Thanks Savannah."

"You also have a meeting." she said as she sat down infront of me.

"Oh the meeting with the guy that said he wanted to buy half the bar?"

"Yes. I talked to his lawyer not him so I don't know who he is."

"Okay well I have a party to get to so tell him to hurry up."

"Yes ma'am." She smiled and walked out my office. I started to look through the papers and signing them. After awhile I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I yelled. Savannah walked in. "Ms.Summers the man is here."