Chapter eleven

I woke up the next moring in a empty bed. I got up and walked to his room but he wasn't there and he's bed didn't look slept in. I walked downstairs to look for him.

Savannah was sitting in the living room watching tv. "Savannah where are the guys?"

"I don't know they all left late last night."

"Did Dylan ever come home?"

"No. I haven't seen him hun." I grabbed my phone and called him but he didn't answer. So I called Jason.

"Roxie hey."
"Where is he Jason?"
"Who?"
"Jason I can find you and kill you please stop playing games."
"Roxie I can't he'll talk to you about everything when he can. I was ordered to not say anything. I have to go." He hung up the phone. I sat my phone down.

"Don't do whatever you're thinking about doing." I turned around ignored Savannah and walked upstairs. I pulled out my computer and tracked Jasons phone. I found out where he was. I got up and changed into my bodysuit I kill in. I grabbed my guns and I left. I headed to where he was. It was an abandoned building. It was a few cars outside the place. I snuck inside without being seen to see what was going on.

"She called Boss. She's looking for you. I can't keep lying for you."

"Yes you can and you will." Jason and Dylan were standing in a corner talking. The building was kinda empty. There were a few men standing around talking.

"She's worried Dylan."

"She'll be fine. I'll talk to her when I get home tonight. Go keep your eyes on that guy I need to make a phone call." I watched Jason walk to a room. I waited until nobody was looking and slipped into the room. I locked the door behind me.

I looked and saw a man tied up to a chair. "What the hell is going on?" I asked. Jason turned around and looked at me. "Fuck. Roxie you can't be here."

"Jason what's going on? Who is he?"

"Roxie I can't tell you."

I pulled out my gun and pointed it at him. "Tell me now Jason."

"Damn okay. Dylan has cops that work for him. And he asked them to help him find the guy who killed in your bar. They found the guy and brought him to Dylan. He's going to kill him and the cops are going to act like they just found the guy dead. He was trying to help. He saw that you were stressed and he wanted to find this guy. Well we found him and now he wants to kill the guy."

"What the fuck is wrong with you guys?"

"This is what we do Rox. He's trying to help that's all. Don't be mad at him please." I sighed and put my gun back in my holster. I walked out the door and walked straight to Dylan.

"Roxie what are doing here?"

"Tell me what's been going on."

"What are you talking about."

"Tell me what you've been up to. Tell me now Dylan."

He looked at me and sighed. "Roxanne please."

"Tell me."

"You're been so stressed and tired. I hate seeing you like that. It's been stressing me out too. So I found the guy that did the murder in your club. I found out that the person he killed was somebody named Franky."

"Dylan I don't give a shit about any of that. You are not a cop this isn't your job."

"I'm trying to help."

"I don't need help!" I yelled. "I've been doing fine on my own since I was a fucking child!"

"He's the reason why you're losing money! He's the reason you've been stressed! I'm trying to be a good person and help you!"