Chapter Six

"I TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM HER! THAT WAS AN ORDER!" Dylan yelling woke me up. I jumped up and realized that Jason wasn't in bed anymore. I got out of bed and went downstairs.

I walked down there to see Jason bleeding from his nose and Dylan pointing a gun at him. Savannah was standing behind Drex who was trying to get Dylan to put down his gun.

I ran down there. "Dylan. What are you doing?" I asked. He wouldn't even look at me. He ignored me. "Are you insane? He didn't do anything to you."

"He's mad because he walked in your room when I was coming out the bathroom this moring. He thinks we slept together." Jason said.

"We didn't" Dylan still ignored me. I walked infront of Jason. "You can't tell me who I can and can't sleep with. I saw Tracy leave out your room yesterday." He looked at me.

"So what? You go and sleep with my friend."

"We didn't sleep together." Me and Jason said at the same time. "Jason go to my room." I said.

Dylan then pointed his gun at me. "Oh my god." I heard Savannah say. "Drex get her out of here please." He grabbed her and made her go upstairs.

I stood there again with Dylan pointing a gun at me. I didn't say anything. I just looked at him.

"You have no right." I finally said.

"I have every right. I told you I didn't want you with him."

"You can't tell me what to do. I don't belong to you Dylan. Jason doesn't either."

"He's using you."

"And what? You weren't going to do the same? I know what kind of guy you are Dylan and I refuse to let you play with my heart. You come to me and say all these things. Kiss me when we're alone. Tell me to be a good girl. Then you go and sleep with Tracy. Fuck you."

He lowered his gun. "She didn't mean anything." I ignored him and walked off. I went up to my room. Jason was sitting on my bed.

"Looks like you got your ass kicked." He looked at me and laughed. "Yeah. Dylan has a temper."

"Yeah I see." I walked in my closet and found a first aid kit box I used when I come home hurt. I walked back to him and sat on the bed next to him.

"More your hand let me see." He had a cut across his head and under his eye. I put some alcohol on a cotton ball and cleaned up his cut.

We sat there without talking while I bandaged up his cuts. "There done." I smiled and went to put up my stuff.

He stayed on my bed and looked down. "What's wrong?" I asked. Standing infront of him.

"This isn't going to work."

"What? Are you really going to let him bully you into not seeing me?"

''He's my boss Roxie. I have to do what he say. You were off limits and I went for you anyway. I was out of line."

"You have to be kidding me. Jason don't do this. It's stupid."

"He was going to kill me Roxanne. I'm not dying over you. It's not that serious."

"Get out."

"Roxie." He stood up. I walked back. "Get out Jason. Before I kill you myself." He looked at me then walked out the room. I sat on my bed mad. I refuse to let Dylan control my life.

I sat in my room all day. Savannah came in to check on me. "You okay Rox?"

"Yeah I'm fine. You wanna go out tonight? Hit a few clubs or something?"