Chapter Thirteen

I've spent the past few days sitting on the couch. I haven't showered, eaten, talked, or moved. I can't walk on my own. My legs are in pain still. Sarah came by today to check on me. Giving me meds for my pain. She talked to Dylan before she left.

Everyday has been checking on me. Trying to talk to me and comfort me. I just don't feel like talking or moving. I don't sleep before everytime I close my eyes all I see his him. The pain he caused me. I guess I got so tired of crying and screaming that I just went mute. As I sat the looking at the same wall I've been looking at for days Dylan came over and sat next to me. "Rox you need to get up. You need to shower and eat something. Sarah said that you need to eat. It's been almost 2 weeks baby." I turned to face him. "There she is. Come on. I'll run you a bath and I'll bath you and cook you something to eat. Can I do that for you?"

I shook my head yes. He smiled and stood up. He reached for my hand. I took his hand and slowly stood up. He ran me a bath. He took my clothes off of me and I slowly got in the tub.

He took his time and bathe me. "I'm sorry Roxie. This is all my fault. I'm sorry I let this happen to you." He dropped his head. I lifted his head up and looked him in his eyes. I lead over and kissed him.

I pulled away and looked at him. "I don't blame you." I said lowly. I didn't want to say anything but I couldn't have him thinking that this is all on him.

He looked happy to hear my voice. "God I miss hearing you talk." I smiled. After he bathe me and washed my hair he helped me out and wrapped the towel around me.

I sat down in a chair infront of a mirror. This is my first time looking at myself. I hated it. I had scars and bruises everywhere. My eyes filled with tears.
"hey hey. Don't cry baby."

"I'm all beat up Dylan."

He looked at me and moved my hair behind my ear. "And you are still the most beautiful woman in the world baby. It's going to go away." He wiped my tears.

I smiled. He stood behind me. "Okay now what do I do to it?" He asked looking at my hair.

I laughed a little. "You have to blow dry it but you have to brush it also."

"Okay. okay I can do that." He blow dried and brushed my hair and put it on a pony tail. He didn't do it too bad. He put me in one of his shirts and some shorts I had. He helped me back to the couch while he fixed me something to eat. I picked up the remote and turned on the tv. I put on a spongebob cause I can only handle cartoons right now.

Dylan walked over with 2 bowls. He handed me one and sat down next to me holding the other. It was broccoli cheddar soup. Another thing I love.

We sat there and watched tv while we ate. It was nice. For a second I felt like I was going to be okay. I was scared thinking that the last thing that happened between us was a argument. I thought I was going to die while he thought I hated him.

After we finished eating he took the dishes over to the sink and cleaned them. I watched him while he washed them. He saved my life. He's been sticking by me through all of this. He bathe me and did my hair for me. I smiled thinking about it. He looked over at me.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Just thinking about you. That's all."

He smiled. "Really?" He dried his hands and walked over to me. "What about me?"

"You saved my life."

"Well you saved mine first." He got close and kissed me softy. I smiled. "There's my girl. That smile. I miss that smile."

"Whatever."

"And that voice. I miss it all." The front door opened and Jason, Drex, and Savannah walked in. I looked at them and smiled a little. "Hey guys."