Chapter Four

As I ran my hands up and down his body I remember the call I just got. I started thinking about it and pulled away from him.

"What's wrong?" He asked

"Nothing nothing." I looked at him and felt sorry for him. I have to kill this man and I don't know if I can. "We can't do this Dylan." I said as I got off my desk.

"Why not? We both want this." He said. I turned my back to him because right now my face can say a thousand words. He walked up behind me. "Tell me what's wrong princess."

"It's nothing Dylan but I have work to do you need to leave."

"Did I do something wrong?" His voice went soft. He was concerned. I turned to him. "No Dylan you didn't do anything. I just have work to do and I need to do it before the sun comes up." I said lying to him. He looked disappointed. Why did I even care?

"Okay. I'll go then."

Before he walked out the door I grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a kiss. Just a small sweet kiss. He smiled and walked out my office. I sat down in my chair and sighed. What the hell am I doing with my life?

I always get the job done. I'm not giving this up. Tonight I will kill Dylan and I won't feel a thing. After awhile I left the club and went home. I went in my secret room and changed. I'll have to get in his house without being seen. I think I can do it. Doesn't seem hard.

I changed and grabbed a few weapons before heading to his house. I claimed up a tree and scooped out the place. There were no people outside watching the place but there were cameras. I can find a way around those easy. But I needed to find a way in. I looked and saw that there was a backdoor. The room that the door lead to light was off so no one was in there. I figured out my plan and got down out the tree. I went to the backdoor and picked the lock with a bobby pin. I walked in and it was pitch black dark but there was a light coming from one the rooms. I walked up to the door and listened. I heard Savannah's laugh then Drex's laugh. I walked away before I heard something I didn't want to. I walked upstairs and tried to find Dylan's room. The light was off but I knew he was home. I saw his car. I walked in his room and made sure he wasn't in there.

I looked through his things cause why not? I heard footsteps coming to the room so I hid. I grabbed my gun and got ready to take him out. I hid in his closet. Like a dumbass.

"I don't know she's just different."

"You like her."

"No I just wanna bone her. That's all."

"Dylan you've been alone with this girl more then once and you haven't did anything to her other then kissing her." one of his friends said.

"I'll make my move."

Yeah right. I'll rather shoot myself then sleep with him. I sat there and waited for his friend's to walk out the room. He got in the shower so I got the closet and waited. I sat there in a chair and faced it to his bathroom door and waited.

The water turned off so I grabbed my gun and pointed at the door. He walked out the bathroom. One hand behind his back one hand on the back of his neck. It's like he knew I as here.

"Hey Princess." He looked up at me and smiled. He knew I was here. How? He took his hand from behind his back and pointed a gun at me. "Well look at this." He said.

"You shower with your gun?" I asked.

"You never know when somebody might try to kill you." I stood up so he walked closer. "I'll give you a chance to lie to me. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to kill you."

"Who sent you?"

"I don't know."