Chapter Fifteen

It's been weeks since everything went down at the club. Dylan was at home feeling better. We sat in Dylan's bedroom. Well our bedroom. I was sitting on the bed and he was in the bathroom.

"Do you think I'm helpless Dylan?"

"Roxanne."

"I just want to know. You said it to your brother."

"I was trying to get you back Rox. I said it so he'll let you go."

"But it didn't work."

"I don't want to argue."

"I'm not trying to argue. Nevermind forget I said anything." I got up and walked out the room. I wasn't mad I just don't want him feeling sorry for me. It's a bad feeling when people look at you and think Oh this poor girl. She's been through hell now I need to take care of her. She's so sad and she can't do anything for herself. I hate it and I know that everybody in this house thinks of me that way.

I walked downstairs and walked in the kitchen. I looked through the cabinets to find something to drink. I found a bottle of bourbon and sat down in the living room. I drank straight from the bottle.

Dylan walked down and looked at me. "Put that down Roxie."

I ignored him and kept drinking. He walked over to me and tried to grabbed the bottle. I stood up and snatched away from him.

"You can't stop me from drinking."

"You're doing this because you're showing out."

"Showing out? Dylan what the hell are you talking about?"

"You're mad because I said some mean words about you. It's petty."

"I just asked you a question Greco. I don't care about what you said. It don't matter." I finished like half the bottle. He took it out my hand and through it at the wall.

"Stop being a fucking brat Roxanne! I said it because I was trying to help!"

"I said I didn't care! You just want to argue about something! Fuck you! If you feel sorry for me then oh well!"

"Yes I do feel sorry for you! You let shit get to you!"

"What?!? I was shot then kidnapped. raped, tortured and fucking molested by your brother! I'm sorry if I let that get to me! Fuck you!"

In the middle of arguing Drex and Savannah walked in without us knowing.

"You are nothing but a bullie Dylan! You wanna fix me but you're the one breaking me! I should've killed you when I had a chance!" He walked up to me.

"Take that back."

"Fuck you."

"Umm guys." Savannah said but me and Dylan kept arguing.

"You did this to me Dylan."

"I know and I'm sorry this is all on me and I know that and I'm sorry baby. I should've protected you better."

"I'm pregnant." Savannah said loudly. We both turned and looked at her. She smiled. "I just found out. I'm almost a month."

I ran to her and hugged her. "Oh my god. Oh my god. This is so great. Oh my god." She laughed.

"I was so excited to tell you. Me and Drex are so happy."

"Yeah. Having a mini us walking around would be amazing." Drex said.

"Guys this is great." Savannah and Drex's eyes were on Dylan behind me. Savannah cover her mouth. "What?"

I turned around and saw what was happening. "Stop it."